chapter 19

Back to the main story.

I left my bedroom , there was screaming down stairs. I walked over to angels room and knocked.

"C-come in..?"

I opened the door , angel was huddled in the corner , hands over her ears.

I sighed , i closed the door and sat next to her .

"Hey bub , you alright?" i asked her , wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"They have been doing this for hours.." she whispered.

I thought for a moment "okay bubs , get dressed real quick and meet me in my room okay?"

"Okay ...."

=========

She entered my room , i walked over to her and put some head phones on her before lifting her up.

"You can take them off when we are out the house alright?"

"Okie.."

======================

"MAYBE IF YOU WERENT SO ARAGONT FALLON" my step mom yelled.

I walked past them.

"WERE ARE YOU GOING???" she yelled.

"Out." i said simply , opening the front door and stepping out.

===================

I took the head phones off angel and put her on the ground , i put them in my bag.

"Where are we going?" angel asked as we got into my car.

"Where ever you want , you have 10,000 yen , for whatever you want to get."

=================================

We walked out a shop , she had a huge bunny stuffie , which had been most her money , along with a new pencil case and colouring book.

"I wanna get boba!" she exclaimed.

"Fine , cmon , the shops just over here." i smiled down at her , glad she was happy in the moment.

================================

We sat at the table , angel was drinking her drink while i sat opposite her , stirring mine.

"hey , sissy?" angel looked up at me.

"Yeah?"

"Whats going on with fallon?" she asked. I tought for a moment , she had been acting different. More violent.

"Im not to sure baby..." i admitted. "Im sure shes alright though."

"..hmmmm , i guess so." she leant back in her chair , holding the big bunny up slightly. "Hes called button , short for button nose!"

I smiled. "Perfect name."

She looked up at me and smiled , her smile widened as she looked behind me.

"Look raris over there with a purple haired girl" she whispered.

I turned my head to look.

This couldnt be right.

She promised she wouldnt do this again.

"Why are they kissing?" angel asked tilting her head.

"I..i dont know , why dont you go say hi hmm?" i aksed , keeping my voice steady.

"Oki!" she got up and ran over.

"RARI!!"

Kirari looked over. "...angel?" she looked horrified.

"Hi rari! Look what yn got me!" she held the bunny up.

"..shes here?"

"Yep!" she said happily , angel becond me over , i shook my head , giving her a small smile.

"..why are you here angel..?" kirari asked , sayaka smirked , knowing what she was doing to yn.

Sayaka had always been one to get what she wanted , when she wanted. No matter the cost.

And if the cost to get kirari was to say she would hurt y/n , she would do so. It was working so far , kirari had done whatever she wished.

For once , kirari was being blackmailed. And she hated it.

"Mumma and fallon were fighting again." she responded.

"Alright angel.." i got up and walked over. "Time to go home."

She nodded at me and quickly hugged kirari. "Bye bye rari!!"

Kirari looked at y/n with a helpless look , normally y/n would catch on that it was something kirari was doing to save y/n. But as it has happened before , y/n had just mentally labled kirari as a cheat.

Kiraris heart seemed to shatter , she was stuck. She couldnt leave sayaka or y/n would get badly hurt ... but...

"Bye angel.." she kissed the childs forehead.

"Bye kirari." i smiled slightly.

====================================

The next day

====================================

"Has anyone seen y/n?" sayaka asked , she knew exactly what she was doing to kirari and y/n.

"Yep! She will be here soon. She was yelling at someone over the phone." runa giggled.

On cue the door opened.

"Sorry im late." i smiled at sayaka.

"No worries!" she said , in a fake , cheerful tone.

I sat down , staring at my hands the hole meeting.

"Oi , whats going on?" runa whispered.

"Kirari cheated..with sayaka....again." i whispered.

"KIRARI CHEATED- WITH THAT CHAIR SNIFFER?!" runa exclaimed angrily.

(an: i literally feel so bad for kirari rn what-)

"Yeah , funny how that works huh." i muttered.

"Right , y/n thats it , talk . outside now." sayaka spat. I smirked at her and nodded.

I knew , exactly what was going on.

========================

"Y/N YOU CANT-" sayaka started.

"- i know what your doing sayaka." i muttered lowly. "Remeber , i have more connections than you do. I know where every person in your family lives , what they do , and who they work for. Dont push it." i snarled.

She looked stunned and scared.

I walked back into the council room , leaving sayaka outside.

"Wheres chair sniffer?" runa aksed.

"Outside , lets say...we came to a under standinging." sayaka walked in shakily. "Right sayaka?"

"Y-yes-" she spluttered. Instead of walking to my seat i walked over to kiraris and sat on her lap.

"Dont worry about it , i sorted it." i whispered.

"PREZ IS BLUSHING OH MY GOD!" runa screached , she was like a personal hype man.

(a;n , half way through writing my bsf asked me out - um- i dont think we are friends anymore as i said no cause i got got out a relationship)