Chapter four

"It's been a month. She came in for one day Kirari!" Ririka was sat in her room with her sister , ririka had been friends with Yn , before the break up between her sister and her bestfriend. After that Yn hadn't talked to her , or any of her friends for that matter.

"What do you want me to do about that ririka?" Kirari rolled her eyes at her sister.

"No ones heard from her. " ririka continued.

"Go knock on her door , I don't know. " Kirari payed down on her bed.

"...I have. So has runa , and Mary !" Ririka yelled softly.

"And ?"

"Nothing ! All the lights have been off!"

" her sisters are still at school. I'm sure she's fine ririka , stop over reacting. " Kirari dismissed her sister.
Trigger warning here
"...what if she does something ?" Ririka asked quietly.

"Like?"

"...oh yeah. Never mind , she never told you. " Ririka hugged her knees.

"Ririka? Told me what. "

"No - it's not my place to say ..." Ririka looked in the edge of tears.

"If it puts her in danger you need to tell me. " kirari demanded , sitting up.

"What if she tries to hurt herself rari..? "

Kirair froze , she thought for a moment. Yn had always seemed so happy and cheerful. She was so kind and beautiful- no. What was she thinking , she can't think that way about Yn now. They broke up.

Still , Kirari knew she couldn't ignore the feelings she had forever.

"She won't. " she said "she's always so happy. Stop being stupid ririka. "

"...sorry. " Ririka mumbled , laying down with her back to her sister , silently crying to herself.

Mental stability fading 💔😙