Chapter 25

We all came to a halt , laughing and giggling.
We ended up in the gardens.

"My god Yn!" Yumemi laughed "you got some nerve huh -"

"Yeah -" Runa agreed.

"Not my fault she can't keep her knee to herself " I giggled , flopping down on the grass.

"God I don't wanna know where that knees gone -" yumemi laughed sitting down , runa next to her. Ririka sat down next to me.

"Where hasn't it " Ririka giggled.

=================

"Your just gonna let her speak to you like that?" Sayaka asked and Kirari sat back down on her seat.

"I can't really stop her Sayaka. It's our fault after all. " Kirari pointed out. She had decided to just settle for Sayaka. After all , Yn "didn't love her."

"Just let her be. She's not bothering me. "

"Yes president. "

Kirari said she settled. But despite down she know she would always resent sayaka. And always love Yn.
====================

"OI whos that?" Runa pointed over to two
Girls walking and talking.

"Tsk. Mary and Yumeko. " I muttered.

"Well. Go make them jealous then riri." Yumemi said in a matter a fact voice.

"H-huh?" Ririka looked as confused as I felt.

"Take Yn with you , walk past them and act all lovely or whatever. I mean u can take runa but she won't reach. " yumemi snorted the last part.

"HEY- WHAT ABOUT YOU?!" Runa said annoyed.

"I have a girlfriend Runa. "

"Huh?!" We all said at the same time.

"Hush hush , we can talk about that after. Go on you two. We all know it's platonic so it's fine. " yumemi waved us away.

"Your sure your okay with this ?" Ririka asked softly as we began walking.

"Of course , it's not like we didn't used to joke around like this before Mary asked you out. " I teased.

Me and ririka had never had feelings for eachother. But before she started going out with Mary people were convinced we were dating as we were so close.

Only thing that stopped that was Kirari making our "relationship " public.

Mary and yumeko were almost in ear shot , so we began.

"So." I began , taking ririkas hand. "What we doing after school today?" I noticed Mary and yumeko turn their attention to us.

"Hmmm..." Ririka hummed in her soft voice. "I don't know ... arcade?"

"Ooo sounds like fun!" I smiled happily.

Just as we were about to pass Mary , ririka planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

I saw Mary's expression grow angry.

"Awe , you missed my lips " I giggled , hearing a angry sigh from Mary as they walked around the corner.

We both burst out laughing and ran back over to yumemi and runa.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" Runa was finding it hard to breathe from laughing.

(Again , all platonic , atm )

"I KNOW RIGHT!" I giggled flopping on the grass again. Ririka gracefully sat down next to me.

"So .." Ririka looked from me to the others "anyone up for arcades later ?"

"Hell yeah!" runa said Excitedly "I'll beet all your asses !"

"Yeah I'm down " I agreed.

"I guess - OOO THEY MIGHT HAVE THE DANCING GAME!" Yumemi squealed.