Chapter eight

"Prez!" Runa ran into the student council room. Her heartached for Yn , the president was with sayaka again.

"Sorry. I didn't realise I was interrupting. " runa watched the two girls pull apart.

"What is it runa?" Kirari asked.

"Yns back in school, Mary told me. She's being really bitchy to everyone. Apart from this one girl. Adora or Addie? Or ...I don't know. " runa explained.

Another girl? Kirari knew she shouldn't be feeling this. It was selfish , but jealousy crept through her veins.

"Adora? Sayaka look her up. " Kirari demanded.

" no need prez. She's yns personal house pet ~ " runa taunted. "She slapped someone for mistreating her "kitten" or whatever. "

"I see..." Kirari thought to herself. It wasn't like she wasn't happy with sayaka but ...

"Runa. Go get her. I want to see her. "

"Yes ma'am. "

=============

"Yn~" runa walked behind the girl.

"What. " Yn turned around , she had been talking to Adora.

"President wants to see you~"

"Alright. Cmon kitten. " Yn took Adora s hand and they followed runa.
==============

"What do you want ?" Yn asked walking into the room.

'Tsk. Staying away from sayaka my ass. ' she thought , watching sayaka quickly move away as they met eyes.

Yn gripped adoras hand a little tighter.

"Pleasure to see you to. "Kirari responded.

"I just wanted to meet this little thing ~" Kirari walked to wards adora.

Yn quickly moved infront of adora , shielding her from Kirari.

"Fuck off momobami. " Yn hissed annoyed.

This took Kirari by surprise. Yn would never talk to her like this.

"What's with the attitude sweetheart?" Kirari teased.

"Cant get over the fact I used you for your body? Or that I broke you delicate little heart?"

"...fuck you. " Yn looked up at the taller woman , to everyone's surprise she had tears rolling down her face.

"You used me ..?" Yn whimpered. "For my body..?"
Kirari said nothing. She was awear she had gone to far.

"Your just like everyone else momobami. Your just like him. "