Chapter 27

I was walking and giggling along the coast line. It was still raining , but lightly and a lot less windy.

"Sorry- but you called her a what?!" Runa exclaimed.

"I KNOW RIGHT! " I laughed.

"I-I called her a ...a dick..." Ririka mumbled.

"Good on you ri!!" Yumemi nudged the girl.

Ririka let out a soft giggle.

"Yn..!"

We turned. Kirari was stood outside the arcade.

"Dear god. " I mumbled. "Wait here I'll be back.." I shook my head and walked over to Kirari.

"Yeah?" I asked impatiently.

"I wanted to say sorry ."

"Sorry..? You think a Sorry can fix everything?" I asked , feeling my emotions for her rise up.

"I guess not. " she sighed. "But I did this all for you. "

Excuse me what?

"Sorry. Kirari - what?"

"Sayaka said she would hurt you -"

"I ALREADY KNEW THAT KIRARI! " I lost my temper. "I HAVE MORE CONNECTIONS THAN HER. I DONT NEED YOUR SITTY PROTECTION OR WHATEVER. I JUST NEEDED YOU!" I was basically sobbing now.

"YOU WERE ALL I EVER WANTED!" I weakly punched her shoulders upset. "ALL. I. EVER. WANTED. "

"BUT YOU DIDNT LOVE ME. YOU WERE JUST PASSING. THE. TIME!!" I gave up punching her and took a few steps back.

She looked at me with a almost blank expression.

"God Damon it Kirari ..." I mumbled wiping my eyes.

"Well that was interesting..." She muttered.

Is that all she fucking had to say?

"Why Couldnt you just love me ?" I asked softly. "I tried. Over and over. But I think I know the problem now. It's you. Your the fucking problem. " I turned away from her.

My legs were weak and I had gone lightheaded. Now I think about it , the ice cream tasted different.

I walked over to the others , trying to make out the things before me.

"Yn!" Ririka ran over to meet me half way. She used her sleeve to wipe my tears.

Before I could speak , I blacked out completely...

Sayaka is watched from afar. Glaring at the scene.

This chapters so shitty sorry- mental health is going beep boop gone