Chapter 32

Slight Nsfw ?

I was sat on the lunch table. I hadn't told anyone about the fact I was going back out with Kirari yet , not even Ririka.

"Uh oh , Yn kiraris coming over ..." Runa whispered to me. I felt someone stood behind me.

I bent my head backwards so I was facing the person ( upside down). And Kirari stood there , looking down at me , a slight smile on her face.

"Hey president -?" Runa looked at us confused.

"Yeah , hey president ~" I mocked slightly. She put her finger slightly over my lips , shutting me up.

"That was rather rude don't you think?" Kirari cocked a eyebrow at me removing her finger.

"Hmmm maybe. " I shrugged at her.

"Come to my office in 3rd period , I'll sort that stupid attitude of yours. " she gave a slightly sly smile.

"Fine. " I gave her a fake glare.

She nodded and walked away , I flipped my head back up.

"Someone's in trouble -" yumemi commented.

"That will be annoying later. " I agreed.

Ririka was giving me a suspicious side eye but said nothing.

The bell went and I got up.

"Well , I guess I better go see what the stupid president wants. " I fake sighed.

"TRY not to get expelled. " Runa giggled.

"I can only try. " I hummed.

===============

"President ?" I knocked on the door , it opened and I was practically pulled in the room.

I heard a small •click•.

I looked up confused and suddenly everything became crystal clear.

"Time to sort the attitude. " she hummed.
==================

"Rari!" I complained looking in my phone camera. There were hickys all up my neck.

"Oops. " she giggled , walking over and gently poked one.

"You know , that's were your Adam's Apple would be if you were male , some non binarys have them and trans woman also. "

"Well I don't have one Rari , I can barely walk. How the fuck do I get to my last lesson?" I asked her annoyed.

"I'll wrap your leg up and give you crutches. " she chuckled.

"Not funny. " I said annoyed.

"Fine fine , just stay in the student council room. There's a meeting half way through 4th period anyways ." She smiled lightly at me.

"Sorry love , sometimes even I tend to forget my own strength. You weren't exactly complaining though ~"

"Sh-shut up!" I hid my face from her view.

======================

Ririka walked in first. I was sat at my chair , I was resting my hands on my neck , which looked very weird to anyone who looked.

"What's up with you?" Ririka asked walking over. Kirari let out a small chuckle but said nothing.

"Nothing -" before I could finished Runa yumemi and midari walked in.

"What's up with her ?" Yumemi asked walking over.

"I said-" I was interrupted again.

"Isn't it obvious ?" Midari asked. "Come here Yn. " I didn't move , shooting her a glare.

"Huh?" Ririka tilted her head.

"The refusing to move , covering her neck ?" Midari smirked at me.

"OHMYGOD YOU FUCKED THE PRESIDENT !!!" Runa squealed.

I hid my face I'm embarrassment. Forgetting that would expose the hickeys on my neck.

"EW YOU FUCKED MY SISTER. ". Ririka exclaimed.

"Actually. I fucked her. " Kirari corrected her.

"Oh my lord. " I muttered.

"Pillow princess. " yumemi smirked at me.

"Yumemi I'll beat you to the floor whore. " I glared at her. "Even Runa could top your ass so sit the fuck down. "

I was met with silence.

"How did you know?" Runa asked confused.

"HUH?!" Me and ririka exclaimed at the same time.