Chapter 22

THIS ISNT A PART OF THE MAIN STORY BUT I THOUGHT OF IT AND WANTED TI WRITE IT. IT. IS. NOT. APART. OF. THE. STORY.

It was around one am by now.

Runa and yumemi were downstairs , yumemi has refused to go , point blank to annoy runa.

I was asleep upstairs.

That was until I got the call.

"Hello?" I said sleepily.

"Baby , we need you to come home. Somethings happened to fallon. " I heard my dads voice.

"What happened..?"

==================

I ran clumsily down the stairs. Skidding in the hallway.

"Yn?" I heard - yumemi? That doesn't matter.

"Sorry I really need to go home ! " I yelled , tears streaming down my face. I didn't even bother to put my shoes on.

"yN WAIT UP!" Runa called after me.

My bare feet it the wet cold road as I sprinted along it. The rain was coming down faster and harder than ever. I just kept running.

Why fallon.

Why..?

What did I do to deserve this ?

===========

"DAD!" I called out , slamming the door open. My dad was sat on the sofa Angel in him arms. Angel heavily crying. My step mum had her head in her hands.

"Baby.." he got up and walked over to me.

"P-please say she didn't really do it -..?" I said in a almost whisper.

"...I'm so sorry hunny..."

If my world hadn't crumbled before. It had now.

I dropped onto my knees. My feet were scratched up and bleeding from the run here.

Angel ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"I WANT FSLLON BACK!" She sobbed.

"...me to baby..." I whispered.

===================

The next day I got up like normal. I had to , I wasn't aloud to stay home.

===========

I pushed the door open to the student council room.

"Good morning Yn~" Sayaka hummed , she got cocky huh.

"Morning sayaka. " I murmured.

I walked to my seat and just sat there. Trying to find the will to do something , anything but cry.

"How come u left last night?" Yumemi called across the table to me.

"...don't worry about it. " I muttered.

"Well here's your shoes dumb ass , there was a note under the insoul. " Runa gave me the shoes along with a sealed envelope.

"Did you open it?" I asked.

"Nah , I couldn't be asked. "

I nodded and opened the door.

Yn.
I love you , I honestly do. But I'm not doing this anymore I'm sorry. I'm leaving. It's not your fault so don't blame yourself. There's to much to tell you why. But don't be upset , it's nothing against you.

I love you

-fallon xo

I stared at it for a few moments.

"Awe what's wrong Yn?~" Sayaka teased. I didn't respond , warm tears started trickling down my cheeks. Shouldn't they know about fallons death?

"Yo Yn-?" Runa poked me.

I angrily screwed up the later and threw it arias the room. It hit the wall just above sayakas head and bounced away.

"FUCK YOU WHORE!" I screamed at her before getting up and briskly walking out. Before anyone could move a girl with a mask left the room after me.

As soon as I go into the bathroom I punched the wall , my fist started throbbing. I clutched it in my other hand and slid down against the wall. I started violently sobbing.

Ririka walked in.

"Yn!" She took her mask off and rushed over to me.

"F-FALLON- SHE -" I sobbed. Ririka seemed to understand and hugged me tightly.

yeah so that wasn't apart of the story just fun to right I guess??? Anyways ur gonna become closer to Ririka as she's gonna go threw a break up or smt idrk yet but she's gonna start hanging out with u, yumemi and runa