Chapter five

"Y/N!" angel ran down the stairs.

"What bubs?" i looked up from my phone.

"Theres three people outside! They wont go away! One has a gun!"

"Bubs dont worry about it , ill deal with this." i sighed getting up , i couldnt ignore them forever.

Angel grabbed my hand and came with me. I sighed before opening the door.

Mary runa and midari where there , they stared at me.

"Dont fucking bring your gun here , your going to scare angel." i spat.

"See , i told you if she was alive she would deal with me." midari said , matter a factly.

Angel tugged on my sleeve.

"What angel?" i asked her , in a completely tome i was talking to the others in.

"Wheres rari? I miss her , shes not here."

"Probably fucking the secutary angel." this earnt a laugh from midari.

"Its so funny , kirari wont go near sayaka anymore" midari laughed.

" i wanna see rari!" angel complained.

"And i wanna be six foot under but we dont all get what we want." i rubbed the bridge of my nose.

"Fallon said to stop saying that ." angel looked up at me angrily.

"Bub , dinner is on the table , go eat and ill deal with this." i patted angels head , she nodded , gave the others a small wave and went inside.

"Right , can i help you?" i asked coldly.

"You look different." runa observed.

"Ok?"

"You changed. " runa added.

"Sorry , i didnt know i had to stay the same-" just then angel ran back outside.

"Angel , inside." i said.

"They called.." she mumbled.

"..oh ." i sighed.

"Ill talk to you guys another time , i need to deal with this-"

"-wait - two seconds!" mary pleaded.

"What?-" i stopped as she quickly hugged me .

"Im coming tomorrow with ririka . let us inside then ok?"

"..ok."

I shut the door on them and went inside.

Nothing was different.

=======================================

Angel was sat on the sofa colouring , fallon was playing her video game while i made lunch.

"...mary and ririka will be here soon." i said , giving them their lunch.

"Okay." fallon shrugged , she got along ok with my friends

"I want to see rari." angel complained , taking a bite of food.

"...me to.." i sighed.

"You know she misses you right?" fallon asked me.

"Says who?"

"Me , almost everyday i get called into the office and all she does is ask about you." she said slightly annoyed " , just agree to see her , its been like a month."

"I wanna see rari!" angel said excitedly .

I sighed and got my phone out .

'Hey riri , if u want you can bring kirari today , idrc but apparently shes worried so. ' sent.

"Yeah yeah , whatever."

=======================================

Angel ran to the door as soon as she heard a knock.

She opened it and.. "RARI!" i saw her leap out the door way and outside.

"Hey angel." kirari said , sounding happy to see the child.

"Angel let them walk in jeez." i rolled my eyes and watched ririka and mary walk in , followed by kirari.

As soon as they were inside ririka ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back gently and sat down .

They sat down on the sofa opposite me.

"Alright , now what did you guys want?" i asked as angel climbed onto the sofa next to me and leant against me .

"Why arent you at school?" ririka asked me worried.

"Ive been busy." i responded.

"With?"

"...i cant say." i responded.

"She will be back when mumma comes back dont worry!" angel said happily.

"Angel , we talked about this. Shes not coming back." fallon said from across the room. And like every other time we talked about it , angel started crying.

"Fallon!" i snapped at her , i put one arm around angel. "Sorry about them." i apoligised to the three girls looking on confused.

Angel just kept crying , this was almost a daily thing for me .

"This is your fault!" she yelled at me. " you replaced mumma!"

I pushed angel away from me and stood up. "You had to make a scene huh?" i snapped at my sisters.

"I didn't think sorry." fallon mumbled.

"I want mumma not you! Mumma never yelled! You changed , you never used to yell!" angel was crying harder.

"Your right , im sorry angel." i apolised. " we will walk about this later okay?" she sniffed and nodded.

"Right , carry on." i turned to ririka.

"Wheres your mum?" mary butted in.

I looked at fallon.

"Mum had to go away , its okay though , our aunts normally here , she just had to go shopping." fallon said , damn shes a good liar.

"Now you know , is there anything else i can help you with?" i asked.

"Come back to school." kirari , almost seemed to demand.

"Im alright thanks momobami. And stop bugging fallon about me." i responded coldly.

"y/n , we are running out the of time." fallon reminded me before kirari could say anything else.

lets be honest , kirari didnt care about my feeling . Its hers that matter , and hers alone.

"How long ?" i asked her.

"They will be here in about ten minutes." she responded.

"Ok ." i turned back to the others . " i need you guys to leave now."

They walked to the door saying nothing , looking annoyed or worried , but mostly confused on who they were.

"Girls go get changed , quickly."