Chapter two

Kirari walked up to the house and knocked on the door

Kirari walked up to the house and knocked on the door. She could hear yelling from inside. A unmistakable voice. Yn iruma.

The door then opened , but instead of Yn , or even fallon , a small girl with a half up side pig tail opened the door.

"Rari!" The girl said happily , when she had been dating Yn , she had come here several times , and she new Angel was fond of her.

"Hello Angel. " she patted the girls head.

"Angel!" call came from inside. "I told you not to open the door it strangers !"

"It's not a stranger it's rari!" Angel turned to face inside.

"...she needs to leave. " fallon came into view.

"Angel get inside now. Kirari you need to leave. " fallon pushed her sister inside.

"Bye bye rari! I'll tell sissy you were here !" There was a small crash as Angel tripped over her own feet and a small crying.

"I thought you said you didn't know were you sister was-"

"Fallon , what on earth is all this fuss. " she heard a voice that sent shivers down kiraris spine.

Yn walked up to her sister , she was carrying Angel , who had now stopped crying and was clinging to her.

"Oh. Hello momobami. " Yn greeted politely.

"Why aren't you at school?" Kirari asked.

"Your not going to school? "

Yn and fallon froze , hearing another voice behind them.

"...you promised me you would. " the woman spoke again. Kirari was confused by now , she guessed this was yns mum.

"It was nice seeing you. " fallon spat at Kirari before slamming the door in her face.

Kirari walked away , confused.

==================

"Yn. You promised you would go."

"Mama , I can't leave you here alone. " Yn pleaded with her mother.

" babe, you know I can take care of myself. Now , I want you to promise you will go tomorrow. "

"...ok mama. "