chapter 24

As expected ririka got many stares , but not really any mean ones. After about ten minutes , she seemed more confident already.

"Alrighty." i sighed. " time for us to go to the student council room and face kirari.."

She nodded.

==========================

I could tell ririka was nervous again , i took her hand in mine and nodded at her.

I pushed the door open , we were late..on purpose.

"And-" kirari stopped and turned to face us.

"Who the fucks that?" midari asked.

"Midari-" runa turned to face her. "Right , you dumb fuck. Lets put two and two together. Vice prez no longer wearing her mask. Girl with the same body and hair walks in.. fucking idiot."

I realised no-one apart from yumemi runa and kirari had even heard ririkas soft voice.

"Oh yeah , ello vice prez!" midari greeted her.

"Hi midari" she said softly.

"Can i please start now." kirari looked annoyed.

" the meeting or sayaka?" i asked , trying to seem as innocent as possible. I made it clear to everyone i wasn't about to let this go lightly.

"Werent yall good like yesterday?" midari asked confused.

"For like ten minutes or something." i shrugged.

"God , girls and their drama." kaede shook his head slightly.

"Its not my fault syaka could help getting off at the thought of kirari." i snapped back.

I was greeted with a deadly silence.

"Watch your mouth.." sayaka muttered.

"Chill out chair sniffer." i rolled my eyes. "Besides , im not into kirari anymore." (lies) "im over being used."

Kirari felt her heart sink slightly , but she knew , in the end , shes siad to many things. It doesnt matter if fake or real. It hurt yn.

"Liar!" sayaka yelled at me. With in seconds sayaka was pinned to the student council wall.

"Jeez sayaka." i said in a almost whisper , towered over the slightly shorter girl. "You never learn when to shut up huh."

I let go of her wrists and left her stood there , confused and slightly flustered.

"What the fuck-" midari looked shooked.

"Tsk , and this is meant to be the student council." yuriko commented.

"More like a drama show." midari agreed.

This whole time kirari had just been looking on in shock , staring at me slightly.

"Earth to president!" runa waved a hand in front of her face.

"What?" kirari turned to face runa , who had stuffed a lolly in her mouth.

"Meeting?" runa said , sounding irritated.

======================

Ririka walked over to me after the meeting.

"Cmon , we are in the student council , we dont have to go lessons." she smiled slightly.

"Yeah , id rather not watch sayaka and kirari fuck." i 'agreed' .

"Oh my god , give it a rest." kirari snapped.

"Learn to keep your knee to yourself first!" i laughed and dragged ririka out the room with me , a ver very angry president staring after us.

"CMON RUNA . YUMEMI!" I yelled and they ran after us.