CHAPTER TWO

When they were done with their classes Richard was waiting for them outside college as usual and at night they went hunting in the woods for their dinner

They slowly moved in the woods looking for an animal to feed on, Vanessa left them behind and went the opposite direction as them.
She stopped in shock and stared directly in the eyes of a big hairy wolf in front her, usually in a situation like this as a vampire she was supposed to stay in a self-defense position but instead she just stood there looking in the wolfs eyes, it goes the same way to the wolf but the huge beast did not do anything to her.
She looked fascinated by the beast's beautiful glowing hazel eyes and how his white fur was glowing under the light of the moon, she slowly stepped closer trying to softly touch it but got interrupted by Alex's voice a few meters away from where she was standing.

"Vanessa!"

When she heard her brother's voice she quickly turned on the direction where the voice was coming from and when she turned back to the wolf she could only see the tale ending, the wolf had silently left after hearing her brother's voice.

"Don't ever wonder around deep in the woods alone sister, especially if it's full moon." Alex said catching his breath.

"I can take care of myself Alex." She said, leaving him behind.

"I know you can but sometimes you'll just need someone by your side in case things get out of hand." Alex said, Vanessa sighed at the words of his brother, she was done having people to look after her she needed to be alone sometimes and go to places she has never been, but all she does is get stuck with the same people everyday.
Later that night they served deer meat and poured it's blood on their glasses.

"Thank you for the tasty meal Richard." Said Lily putting her plate on the kitchen sink.

"My pleasure miss Lilian." Richard replied. After everyone was done with their meal they went to get some rest before the sun rises.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

They prepared for another day in Hampshire college and Richard drove them to college as usual.

"Richard you don't have to wait all day for us in this van." Alex said leaning with his hand on the drivers window.

"Yeah man, just go home." Marcus added.

"It's alright I can stay here, besides I enjoy watching humans walk past
me not knowing what I am." He said.

"How come I find that creepy." Marcus said confused.

"Okay suit yourself." Alex said while leaving.
As they made their way to class Vanessa left the gang and headed towards the library.
When she got there she spotted Michael in one of the tables doing an assignment, he stopped writing on the sheets and looked up at Vanessa.
Vanessa swore that he's eyes looked very familiar, she stared deeply in his eyes a few meters from where he was seating, Michael did not say a word but instead went back to writing his assignment.
She then decided to go to him and sit on the opposite side of the table.

"It's you isn't it?" She said, Michael stopped writing and looked at her without a response. "You were the one I saw last night." She added.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He answered.

"You're eyes. They say so much." She said.

"Look princess, if I were you I'd not even look at me because you know pretty well what we a-" "they are beautiful." She muttered interrupting Michael, he looked surprised at her boldness.
"I know we shouldn't even be talking but what I saw yesterday wasn't a beast, it was beautiful." She quietly said. Then
She stood up and left the table when Michael still had a surprised look on his face.
She headed to the book shelves and took the book she was looking for and headed out the library but she could feel Michael looking at her all the way out.

On lunch time they all sat together as usual on the same table facing the wolves. "So are you guys really going to her party." Lily said with her eyes focused on her book.

"What else is there to do when we stay at home? I mean it's always the same things happening again and again, it gets boring sometimes." Vanessa said.

"If I died of boredom and got a chance to live again in a boring life I would keep dying again and again without a care." Katherine said.

"You're point?" Marcus asked.

"I'm not going anywhere." Katherine said.

"Come sweet cheeks it won't be a party unless you're there." Alex said with a playful smirk on his face.

"So you're just going to accept defeat." Vanessa said provocatively.

"I'm not competing with anyone." Katherine said sounding annoyed.

"Sure." Lily said with sarcasm in her tone.

"Come on Kat." Marcus begged, Katherine sighed and said "if I'm going to that party it's only because of you guys and not because I see Sophy as a competition, I'd never compete over someone who's not worth competing for."

"Those are not friendly words to say to you're crowned prince now are they?" Alex said while raising a brow.

"Crowned prince my ass." Katherine said crossing her arms.

When lunch time was over they all went to their classes and after they were done they left college.
When they got home they started to get dressed for the party.

"Ugh I can't find anything good here." Katherine said annoyed.

"If you can't find anything right for you then please leave my room." Vanessa said with a fake smile on her face.

"Oorr you could just help me pick." Katherine said holding a skirt on her hand. Suddenly Lily opened the door to Vanessa's room and held high the tip of her dress exposing her pale thighs.

"Ta'da. " she said while spinning and showing off her cherry red dress with white straps on the tips.

"You look gorgeous." Vanessa complemented.

"Now would you look at that." Katherine said eying Lily on every corner.

"I'm not surprised that you're not dressed yet." Lily told Katherine while crossing her arms. "You know the boys are waiting for us down stairs right?"

"It's getting really dark Katherine, do you want us to get there when the party's over?" Vanessa added.

"It's not bad to be fashionably late." Katherine said zipping her black short skirt.

"I love you're bloody red dress Vanessa." Lily said in an excited tone.

"Thank you." She replied, she was wearing a short red and lacy dress that exposed half of her back with a 'V' structure, and not to forget with black high heels.

"Okay I'm done." Katherine said lifting her sparkling black hand purse, she was wearing a short black skirt with a small ripped part on her left thigh and a see through off shoulder top that blurrily showed her black lacy bra. The girls let their hair down except for Lilian, and started going down the stairs.

"Well took you long enough." Alex said taking a sip of blood from his glass which almost made him choke on the heavy liquid by the sight of Katherine walking towards him.
"What are you wearing?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm pretty sure it's not animal skin Alex." Marcus muttered with a raised brow.
Alex gave him a death glare and said "I fucking now that Marcus." He turned to Katherine and said "why are you wearing that kind of thing?" He pointed at her from top to bottom.

"Since when do you get paid to judge my fashion taste?" Katherine asked, earning an angrier look from Alex.

"Come on guys you can argue tomorrow, we want to have some fun today." Lily said smiling to Vanessa.

"I'll go get the van in the garage." Richard said while leaving them behind.