CHAPTER SEVEN

After college the vampires were getting ready for the night, they bought five gallons of kerosene and matches, they had some serious work going down that night, they wanted to make sure they won a fight and manage to prove their innocence

"So where's our bait Alex?" Katherine asked as she wore her black leather jacket.

"In campus." Alex replied.

"So first we're going back in campus and then we'll go to the crime scene?" Marcus asked.

"Looks like it." Vanessa replied as she wore her black boots.

"He's you're sword Mr Alex." Richard said while handing Alex a sword, Alex took the sword and inserted it in the ornate behind his back and so did Richard with his.
When they got in campus Alex, Marcus and Vanessa went inside leaving the rest in the car, Alex lead them to the men's toilet and jumped inside the locked toilet and unlocked it from the inside, when the door opened they saw Alex coming out while holding Jason by his hand across on his shoulders, when Vanessa and Marcus saw their bait they looked at each other with surprised look on their face and looked back at Alex.

"Can I get a hand?" Alex asked.

"Alex are you looking forward to die again?" Vanessa asked Alex while crossing her arms before Marcus took Jason's other hand and placed it on his shoulders.

"You wouldn't let that happen to you're brother now would you?" Alex said with a smirk on his face, they carried Jason's unconscious body with his feet sliding on the campus tiles while Vanessa lead the way with a torch making sure the path was clear

"Katherine is going to freak." Marcus said before he chuckled.
"She'll eventually get over it Marcus." Alex said.

When they got near the car Katherine saw them approaching with their bait it was dark and she couldn't see clearly because Vanessa had turned off the torch but when they got closer she saw the person clearly and she instantly became furious, she got out of the car and went to the back of the car where they were placing Jason.

"Alex you made Jason our bait?!" Katherine Furiously asked but Alex just ignored her, Marcus entered the car and sat down with his leg on top of the other while leaning next to where Jason was placed and started enjoying the show.

"Katherine I think you should go back this is not the right time." Vanessa said trying to calm her down but she ignored her and went on.

"Who the fuck do you think you are Alex?" She asked, Alex looked at Katherine and said nothing and when he tried to get in the car Katherine pushed him with both her hands. "Tell me!" She exclaimed.