CHAPTER SIX

Vanessa walked down the stairs with her bag on her hand while she headed towards the kitchen table to have her breakfast

When they were done with their morning meal Vanessa took out the plates but before she could place them on the kitchen sink Richard stopped her and said. "Please Vanessa let me." Vanessa ignored him and placed the dishes on the sink. "I'm no longer a child or a girl Richard I'm a woman now, please you don't have to do this besides you're like family to us."
"I'm honoured to hear that but you're the prince—" "yes the kings only daughter, but that doesn't mean that I don't have the right to do something's on my own." She said interrupting his words.

"Don't argue with her Richard, you'll not win." Marcus said making Vanessa roll her eyes at him.

"Guys we have visitors." Lily said while she was looking out the window.

"I smell wolves." Katherine said as she approaches the window.

"What now?" Marcus said in a bored tone.

"I wasn't ready to to deal with dog breath early in the morning." Alex said before he walked outside, Vanessa immediately went after him to listen to what they had to say and so did Marcus Katherine and Lily, meanwhile Richard headed to the garage to get the vehicle.

"What is it you want from us now?" Alex asked Michael and George.

"We heard news from the police department again, there was a murder that occurred yesterday." When George was busy telling them where it happened Michael and Vanessa were lost in each other's eyes.

"How are you so certain? I mean where do you get this news?" Alex asked.

"Michael's father works there." George replied. "Michael." George said making Michael snap out of it.

"Um... Yes we also heard that the victim had a car accident but it looked like he survived from it because the body was a few meters from the car, it looks like the victim tried to get to safety but his murderer beat him to it and sucked the blood out of him." Michael explained.

"Well at least now we know where to start." Marcus said.

"Tomorrow is the deadline." Michael reminded them.

"I'd like to know what will happen to us if we don't make it." Katherine asked while crossing her arms.

"You'll have to leave this place and go back to whatever hellhole you came from." George said.

"What if we don't want to? Because we know we didn't do it." Lily asked.

"Then we'll have to make you." George said.