CHAPTER TWELVE

When Vanessa and Michael were getting close to the house Michael turned to her and held her hands

When Vanessa and Michael were getting close to the house Michael turned to her and held her hands. "I think we should part ways because I can still hear alot of people in the back yard and they can't see us like this yet." He said with disappointment on his face, Vanessa held his cheek and rubbed it with her index finger. "I had the best time, and I hope we'll be free to show our love to everyone one day." She said with sparkling gray eyes. "I do too princess and that's why I'm trying my best to bring us together and maintain peace and acceptance, so it's a matter of time." Michael said before he took her right hand and kissed it his gaze not leaving hers and went on the other side of the woods, to come out on the front door.
When Vanessa was about to reach the table where she sat before she left on the back yard she could feel her body swaying a little as if she was about to faint and she felt an instant headache but she managed to concentrate the strength on her legs preventing her from falling while she rubbed her temples a bit making the instant pain go away, she stood there looking shocked before she whispered "Alex." She felt his brother's presence and it happened because he wanted her to feel it, the feeling was so strong that it stroke her wanting to knock her out but gladly she was strong enough to prevent that, this feeling made her know that Alex came here to bring nothing but trouble and immediately rushed inside the house in super speed.
When she got inside she saw Alex sitting on the couch drinking beer with his leg across the other and his left hand stretched on the couch, the vampires she left outside were on the sitting room with Alex and this time Benson and his family were all there, this made Vanessa really worried, and it wasn't long enough until Michael entered the room from the front door and the first person he set his eyes on was Alex, he looked at Vanessa their eyes meeting in shock before they got interrupted. "Oh there you are sister!" Alex shouted while standing up with his arms spreading.
"No hug? Oh okay, you're just in time I was telling these guys how our mother died and how the our kingdom went to bits." He said throwing his hand down with a beer on the other hand.
"Alex no" Vanessa said with a worried look on her face.
"No Vanessa let him continue." Brian said an upset expression on his face, the atmosphere in the room was getting too intense and toxic that the other vampires were worried that it'd turn into a bloodbath. "Come on Alex let's just go home." Richard said as he reached out to Alex wanting to touch his back so he can help him out but before he even did Alex furiously turned to him while raising his finger. "Don't touch me Richard, remember your place." Alex said before turning to the others leaving Richard with a disappointed look on his face.
"How dare you Alex, what do you know about putting people in their places while you are simply breaking yours, you know who you are Alex you're better than this." Lily said backing up Richard, but sadly she just earned a scoff from Alex this made Katherine get really disappointed at that she just shook his head at him at this point not even his bestfriend Marcus could do anything because once Alex has made up his mind there is no one to change it, Alex decided to ruin the evening on purpose so no one is going to stop him.
"So know you're friends with these ungrateful bastards?!" Alex said while throwing the bottle of unfinished beer on the wall "your right I know who I am and the rest of you are just lost and what I'm doing now is just empathy I was supposed to burn this house down just like these dogs did to our home and grandfather!" He added making Daniel and George growl at him while exposing their sharp teeth they were on the urge to attack until Benson lifted his palm in the on mid air making them stop. "Get out of my house." Benson said in a demanding voice, by this point when Vanessa looked around she saw all the wolves were pissed even the one's she left on the back yard on her way in there were ready for anything.
"I won't leave because you told me to, I don't receive orders from peasants." Alex arrogantly said, when Vanessa was about to tell him to stop she got interrupted by Brian. "Then we'll make you leave." As Brian said that all the wolves started growling with their teeth starting to point out Michael, Brian, Benson and George were on the front, a the wolves almost started changing their teeth grew out sharply their eyes were glowing hazel colour and their nails slowly began to grow longer and sharper than the eagle's claws, this made Vanessa, Katherine Lily Marcus and Richard step foot infront of Alex and hiss at them exposing their fangs while their eyes changed, no matter how arrogant Alex is they still have be on each other's back, that's the rule they were given from their kingdom that in any given circumstances whether right or wrong it's an obligation to protect each other.
When Michael caught Vanessa's eyes he relaxed his tense shoulders with a hurtful look on his face, the fact that none of then weren't able to back down on protecting their family and they had to fight each other broke him and the same goes to Vanessa she can't let her emotions break their protocol and besides no matter what happens Alex is still her brother and whether she's hurting or not she's a princess of their kingdom it's their own kind's side she has to be in.
"I'll leave, today because it's the full moon but trust me you're all not worthy of respecting no matter what you do." Alex said, Richard quickly made way for him to pass and opened the front door for him to leave followed by the others.
Benson made exhaled deeply before turning to normal, the rest turned to normal but they couldn't go on with the evening and decided to leave, one of the wolves that were about to leave walked towards Benson, it was a tall man with mid-length chestnut hair with an athletic body who looked like he was on he's 30s, he didn't look too old or too young and he was one of the wolves from Bensons pack. "Being the alpha doesn't mean you should drag your pack in unnecessary danger Benson, what exactly was the reason of inviting them and trying to make peace after all these years?" The man asked him.
"It was a piece offering for doing the job that we had to do." He answered.