CHAPTER EIGHT

When Marcus was done sneaking Jason in his house through his bedroom window the vampires headed to Michael's house, when they arrived they got out of the car and stood a few meters from their door, Alex made a whistle as if he was calling a dog an...

When Marcus was done sneaking Jason in his house through his bedroom window the vampires headed to Michael's house, when they arrived they got out of the car and stood a few meters from their door, Alex made a whistle as if he was calling a dog and said. "Here Michael Michael."

Vanessa rolled her eyes at her brother but Alex just smirked, he certainly managed to get some of the wolves attention, Michael, George, Daniel and Alicia came out the house to hear what the vampires had to say for themselves. When the wolves got a little close to where the vampires were standing Richard threw the sack of heads infront of them, Daniel picked it up and opened the sack a little, when he looked inside he saw two pale heads and showed the rest of the wolves, but before they could ask anything Alex said. "There is your proof."

"Can you be a little clear with things here?" Alicia asked.

"From what it looks like their vampires." Marcus said with a smirk on his face.

"Gosh we know what they are." Michael said.

"Can you stop doing that?" Alex whispered to Marcus.

"Doing what?" Marcus asked while shrugging his shoulders, but before Alex could answer him Richard started clarifying things to the wolves.

"We tried to ask them in a nice way what exactly made them come here and try to expose us, but as you can see they chose to deal with things the hard way." Richard said.

"So they didn't actually say what their purpose was?" George asked.

"They just said they were hungry." Vanessa added.

"So they went all wild and stuff just because they were hungry and not because they tried to expose you guys?" Daniel asked with a pissed expression on his face.

"You don't have to get all worked up because that's all we got from them and as far as I'm concerned it's not our problem anymore." Katherine said.

"Not your problem? We don't even know if they were the only ones here and you're telling us it's not you're problem." Daniel said through greeted teeth before he threw the sack on the floor.

"Daniel." George said while he placed his palm on Daniel's shoulder.

"We played our part and proved our innocence so please don't get us involved in things that we don't have anything to do with it." Lily said.

"What if there's more of them? Aren't you afraid of being exposed?" Alicia asked.

"If there's more we'll know how to deal with them but for now we can't control them because their no longer one of us, they were banished from our kingdom." Richard said.

"Now to end this conversation, we did what we had to and don't expect us to wander around searching for others because it's not our problem anymore, put that in you're little doggy heads." Alex said earning an arrogant scoff from Michael.