CHAPTER TWENTY

Sophy made her way in the college corridors on her way to her lecture class with her black leather purse, her whole appearance change and even her fashion taste, it was like she was born again but this time not as bratty and childish as before but...

Sophy made her way in the college corridors on her way to her lecture class with her black leather purse, her whole appearance change and even her fashion taste, it was like she was born again but this time not as bratty and childish as before but a total badass.

Before she got in class her friends saw her and became instantly shocked at her presence in college, Yu-Jan and Maggie went for a very big hug, they ran towards her and jumped on her while holding her tight, now for a normal spoiled girl she would have fallen from all the weight they put on her or at least get sweeped off her feet, but she didn't even flinch from how strong she became and instead hugged her two best friends back.

"Omg! Where the hell have you been?" Maggie asked almost tearing up.

"We've been so worried, we actually thought you were dead." Yu-Jan added.
Sophy quickly placed a finger on her lips and hushed her, then she looked around if there was anyone who heard Yu-Jan and held both her best friends by their arms and pulled them in a corner.

"Ow, have you been working out or something?" Maggie asked as she rubbed the place Sophy held her by.

"Sorry, look no one's supposed to know anything about that night." Sophy said.

"Yeah we know that, the police told us too." Yu-Jan said while rubbing her arm too.

"Forget the police, since now I'm here all your questions will be answered, but the police don't have to get involved in our problems no matter what." Sophy said.

"What if something bad happens again." Yu-Jan asked.

"Trust me, nothing will happen to me or any of you we're safe now." Sophy said.

"What do you mean? And why are you dressed like that? That's definitely not your style." Maggie said while eying her up and down.

"I don't know about you but I think she looks like a total badass who's ready to kick butt." Yu-Jan said while gesturing a karate pose, making Sophy scoff.

"Whatever I'm wearing isn't what matters now, I mean it does matter but not for now, listen I need you to be very careful right now and don't trust anyone and if anything happens call me before you contact the police." Sophy said.

"Bu-" before Y-Jan could finish Sophy interrupted.
"Trust me." She said, her friends looked at each other then back at her then nodded in assurance, earning a smile from Sophy.

"Okay, here's what you have to do." Sophy told them as they paid close attention.

♥♥♥♥♥

The vampires sat on the same café table except for Marcus and Sophy.
Marcus didn't return home the day before college since the day he left like a hurricane.

"Ugh! College is so exhausting especially when you're studying for HACU."

"I should be the one complaining, I mean I'm the one studying cognitive science." Lily said while putting her phone away.