CHAPTER ELEVEN

When the girls were setting the table in the back yard Gabriella and Natasha went towards them with drinks, when they were done they got seated just after Gabriella glared at Natasha making her a little uncomfortable, this made Natasha immediately...

When the girls were setting the table in the back yard Gabriella and Natasha went towards them with drinks, when they were done they got seated just after Gabriella glared at Natasha making her a little uncomfortable, this made Natasha immediately look at the vampires and say "I'm sorry." The vampires looked at each other and laughed this made Natasha grow mad. "We actually don't care what you say because we'll never hold grudges on little things like hurtful words, we are vampires everything is intense for us so we control our emotions by stop caring." Vanessa said, this made Natasha a bit relieved. "And we won't take your apology because we didn't take any of your words to heart." Lily added.

Katherine leaned a little towards Natasha with one of her hand on the side of her lips as if she was whispering but everyone could hear "don't worry, it's okay to be a meanie sometimes." Her words made Natasha chuckle and earned smiles from the rest.
"Mrs Benson I gotta admit this salad is something else." Lily said with her mouth full.
"Manners Lily, you're talking with your mouthful." Vanessa said with furrowed eyebrows.
"Oh please give me a break, and besides you haven't tasted it yet." Lily said before she took a fork full of salad to her mouth, this made Alicia giggle before she said.
"You still haven't tried my dad's and uncle Benson's barbeque yet, they are the kings of barbeque."
"But no one calls them that." Natasha said.
"But they won the annual barbeque festival last year." Alicia snapped.
"Yeah but hat doesn't make them-" "shipt!." Alicia interrupted Natasha while collecting her fingers gesturing her to shut up "you'll seriously hype everything -" "shhh shhh shipt!" She interrupted her again.

"And this is why I'm considered as the mean one most of the time because I just can't put up with that." Natasha said pointing at Alicia.
"Wow I see it now, our lives don't differ." Katherine said while using tongs to place the salad next to her fries on the plate, her words made her earn a nod from Natasha.
Gabriella sighed and said "these two always manage to give me a headache, let me go get some barbeque for you guys." She said as she stood up but before she could leave Vanessa muttered "um we don't eat barbeque, we eat raw meat."
"Huh, perfect! It's always good to try new things." Gabriella said before she left, Vanessa looked at Katherine and Lily with a worried look on her face.
"I just hope my stomach can take all this." Lily said.
"I don't think it will affect us in anyway." Katherine said.

"How can you be so sure?" Vanessa asked while she took a sip of her beer.

"I've tasted it." Katherine replied while slowly shrugging.

"Really?" Lily asked with her eyes widened.

"Yeah, at the annual barbeque festival there was this guy who was preparing the meat but ended up cutting himself with a knife really deep and the next thing you know there was blood everywhere on the table and I started changing, my eyes suddenly changed and my fangs started uncontrollably showing, I almost lost it and there were people everywhere I couldn't even take a piece of the raw meat without anyone seeing me so I just had to take a barbeque stake and shove it in my mouth, and it surprisingly worked." Katherine said while she chuckled.