CHAPTER NINETEEN

In the morning Marcus opened the coffin lid revealing a very pale but normal Sophy and all the small web-like veins were gone, Alex sighed at the fact that she was taking so long to open her eyes and told Vanessa.

"Wake her up sister." Earning a glance on Vanessa before she closed her eyes and placed her palm on Sophy's forehead, she concentrated on her mind powers and suddenly her voice started whispering in Sophy's mind in an illusional way.

'Sssophy wake uup, sssophy.'

Suddenly Sophy inhaled deeply through her mouth and quickly got up, she was panting and breathing restlessly as she looked around trying to figure out where she was.

"Okay Sophy we get it you're traumatized, now get up we don't have all day."  Alex snapped.

He didn't get a reply from her but when she saw the weapons all over the basement walls she stood up and panicked before exiting the room in supper speed.

"Great." Lily said while throwing her arms in the air.

"What the fuck." Alex said in with furrowed eyebrows.

Richard ran after her followed by the others ignoring Alex's reaction, when they went to the sitting room they saw Sophy running uncontrollably towards the door.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Alex told her, but he didn't get a reply from her and instead she opened the door but when she was trying to run away she couldn't get anywhere far and ended up burning from the sun and her skin started tearing off exposing her flesh.

"Aaaarrrgggghhh!!!" She shouted.

Richard ran towards her with superspeed and brought her inside to a shadow near the curtains and pinned her on the wall, she went on resisting and struggled to break free while sobbing and while her wounds healed.

"Stay still." Richard said while trying to keep her in place, Vanessa walked towards them and placed her hand on Sophy's shoulder and said.

"Don't be afraid we're trying to help you, trust us."
Sophy looked at her with strands of hair covering one eye then she looked at herself to see he perfect unharmed skin, she remembered the last time Vanessa said she wanted to help she somehow came up with a plan, so she put her trust in her and stood still.
Richard took the pendant from last night in his pocket and dressed it on her neck while Katherine went to close the door.

"Am I—"
"dead? Yes now sit your ass down." Katherine interrupted Sophy and demanded her as she went to sit besides Lily.

"Come on." Richard said as he escorted her to a seat on one of the couches.

"How are you feeling?" Marcus asked with his arms crossed as he leaned on a small table which had a lamp on it.

"I'm starving and I'm so fucking dizzy." Sophy whined.