CHAPTER THREE

When they arrived at the party it had already started and the cake was already cut

"Hey guys, I was starting to think that none of you would show up." Sophy excitedly said while gesturing them to come inside, she was wearing a long and sparkly backless Pink dress and a tiara with blue crystals.

"Well here we are, aren't we now?" Katherine asked.
"I'll go get some cakes for you all." She said ignoring Katherine.

"I think we're good." Vanessa said.

"So ya'll don't want a bite?" She asked disappointedly.

"Believe me we do, but we can't." Marcus said with a smirk on his face.

"Why?" She asked.

"We're allergic to.. Um.. Eggs."Lily muttered.

"All of you?!" Sophy asked with a confused look on her face.

"Sophy! It's enough that we're here, you don't have to tell us what to eat or drink." Alex said in a demanding tone.

"Okay. Well hope you enjoy the party." She said before disappearing into the dancing crowd.

"What's with the temper Alex?" Vanessa asked sounding annoyed, Alex looked at her and didn't say a word.

"I wonder." Katherine muttered before she left with Lily on the dance floor, Vanessa gave her brother a last glance and left him with Marcus. The party was lit not to mention the DJ and the waiters and their treys of treats and drinks it was a party everyone was praising, Sophy gets the confidence from her rich parents a C.E.O father and an architect mother and a life that almost everyone in college wished they had, the vacation house was huge enough to take almost all the students in college but of course being a popular rich girl she invited only her kind.

"Alex I think you should try and make things work with Katherine and not just stare at her while she dances with another guy." Marcus said taking a sip of vodka in his glass.

"Marcus my friend by now I expect you to know that I never kneel or bow to anyone except my own father." Alex answered moving his glass slowly in circles and carefully mixing the alcohol and ice.

"Yeah I know but there are times that you'll have to break you're own rules to get what you deserve." He said.

"But my rule's are strict and unbreakable Marcus." Alex said, making his friend sigh deeply before taking a sip on his drink.

"Guess we're not the only supernaturals who got invited." Marcus said looking at the wolves high fiving and fist bumping people but Alex didn't pay any attention, he cleared his glass of liquor by one shot and roughly dropped it on the table heading on the dance floor.

"Where are you going?" Asked Marcus.

"Don't worry about me Marcus." He said while storming on the dance floor.
He approached Katherine and the man dancing with her, he held the man's shoulder harshly turning him on his direction and looked deeply into his eyes and said.
"You are going to leave this party this instance and forget everything about it." The man quickly turned towards the main entrance and stormed out.