A/N

~hey guys it's been a long time since I've updated my story, when my dad passed away this year it was really hard for me I even tried to act strong but I just couldn't put my shit together and felt really lazy, the confidence and courage on writing again just faded, but now I'm back on my feet so I hope I'll get enough support and those who are going to hate are also welcome here:)
I'd like for everyone who is reading my story to be patient because this is an amazing story and it may look predictable but I'd like you to stick around for surprises, so hope I'll get the best advises from my supporters and haters I'll be all ears! And the best part is that I'll listen to you guys and do whatever it takes to make it better.~

I really hope you're all enjoying my story and if not please drop your comment on what to fix in it.
And about the characters, like I said everyone is free to imagine whoever they want and everyone should have their own point of view but what I'd really like is to have people who'll be willing to advice me on the story cover including the whole title even if you're going to be rude I'll be willing to listen:)

*Don't forget to vote guys*

-from your loving author-