CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

When it was close to midnight the vampires were preparing themselves, they planned to try to fool Regan something that's not easy but they weren't going down without a fight, they all wore kick butt leather outfits that made them look ready for an...

When it was close to midnight the vampires were preparing themselves, they planned to try to fool Regan something that's not easy but they weren't going down without a fight, they all wore kick butt leather outfits that made them look ready for anything and as usual at a time like this the girls tied up their hair in a ponytail except for Sophy and Vanessa, but Vanessa dressed casually to avoid suspicion towards her.

"Is everyone ready? Richard asked while holding his sword.

"Ready." Lily said with a smile on her face while placing a dagger in her stylish boot.

"Ready." Sophy said while placing daggers on both sides of her thigh hostlers.

"Ready." Katherine said while properly wearing her leather jacket.

"More than ever." Marcus replied while picking up his crossbow as he properly wore his quiver full of strong metallic arrows just like their daggers.

"I'm ready." Alex said walking in the basement with his sword on his back, his voice made everyone look at him, Katherine's lips slowly formed a smile as he smiled back.

"But I'm doing this to protect my sister and no one else, I don't trust any of you with her safety." He added making everyone turn back to what they were doing, Vanessa was smiling proudly at him too but her smile faded at his recent words and looked away.

"No one asked you Alex." Sophy said confidently walking past him, she purposely bumped her shoulder with his making Alex scoff with a smirk before turning to look at her leave the basement, he looked back at the people in there and started.

"Did you see that? A few days of training and she sees herself as Dracula." No one added to his complaint and walked passed him.

"Don't mess this up." Richard told him before leaving Katherine behind, Alex threw his hands on mid air and asked Katherine.

"So now I'm the bad guy?" Katherine sighed at his question but still didn't reply, instead she crossed her hands over his neck and kissed him, her tongue playing with his she provocatively bit his lower lips gently and looked at him in the eyes, her actions made her earn a smirk.

"Come on." She said making her way up the stairs while holding his hand as he followed from behind.

♥♥♥♥♥

When they arrived at the meeting place the  vampires parked their car a bit far from where the meeting place was, it was a place a bit far from the town isolated and there was a very rough road and there were woods on both sides, the vampires got out of the car and walked until the spot they were instructed on the letter.

"We're here Regan! Do you need to make a dramatic entrance or what?! Cause we don't have all night." Alex shouted while looking all over the place but suddenly they heard fidgeting noises in the woods and after a few seconds twelve fully turned vampires walked out of them.