CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Maggie's parents left the town for awhile on a business trip so the girls decided to spend the day in her house except Sophy didn't show up, she promised them she'd show up so they kept on phoning her but she never picked up

"I need to get going Maggie it's 23:00 already and it's pretty clear that Sophy's not going to show up." Yu-Jan said while grabbing her purse and car keys.

"Don't you think it's weird, I mean why would she agree to hang out after college if she knew she wouldn't be able to make it?" Maggie asked.

"Maybe something suddenly came up." Yu-Jan said.

"I don't know, I feel like she's hiding something, I mean if something had come up she would have told us or at least picked up the phone." Maggie said with furrowed brows, her expression made Yu-Jan sigh while placing her hands on her friends shoulders.

"Whatever it is, it must've been worth it because I know Sophy won't just ignore us on purpose."  Yu-Jan said, earning a nod from Maggie, then she finally said goodbye before leaving the house.

When she was on the road her car suddenly started slowing down but before it stopped she managed to park on the side of the road near the woods, it was already 00:05pm and there was barely anyone at sight.

"Ugh what now?" She said while getting out the car, she opened her car hood and checked the engine.

"But there's nothing wrong." She complained, when she shut it suddenly she felt someone's presence behind her, someone was breathing really loud and this made her trembled in fear as she slowly turned around, but before she could see the person clearly she was choked so hard by someone with very long nails making her back land on her car as she screamed in pain.

The woman had long wavy dark hair with long fangs and red pupils, she was a vampire, Yu-Jan's eyes widened at the sight of the abnormal being and tried to scream even louder but the thirsty vampire was too quick to cover her mouth and opened her mouth very wide and bit her shoulder Yu-Jan shouted in pain as her eyes widen but her mouth was still covered so only a loud humming sound was heard, the woman feasted on her blood as it dripped down Yu-Jan's dress.

♥♥♥♥♥

Meanwhile in the backyard Sophy was busy training at the Howards clueless of how her friends were trying to reach her.

"Oof!" Sophy said as she held her stomach with both her hands, she looked back at Katherine who was ready to throw another kick but when she did her leg only made it half way because Sophy caught it, then she grabbed it and dragged her down making Katherine land on her back, Katherine groaned in pain, Sophy reached out a helping hand but Katherine gave her a low spin kick making Sophy drop to the ground breaking her index finger, Sophy screamed in pain and at the sight of her finger bending on the opposite side, Katherine stood up and wiped both her hands with a smirk on her face leaving her on the spot.