CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Alex threw a glass on the wall startling Sophy and making her jump a little, he was so pissed that he felt like tearing the house apart

"Alex throwing things won't change anything." Richard said, Alex rubbed his face as he groaned loudly.

"What is going on?" Sophy asked in confusion, everyone's reaction made her feel even worse.

"You're becoming a vampire." Lily simply replied.

"Lily." Vanessa whined and Katherine sighed deeply while face slapping, the fact that Lily muttered those words without even thinking twice made Sophy nervously laugh, She laughed so awkwardly until she realized everyone was serious then her laugh slowly faded at the process of her realization.

"I need to go to the hospital." She said while quickly standing up heading to the door but before she could get there Marcus ran and stood infront of her in a blink of an eye, she got startled and gasped as she slowly walked back but just as when she turned back Vanessa approached her with super speed making her scream, Vanessa held her by the shoulders to grab her attention and when she did she looked at her deep in the eyes and compelled her to sit down,
Sophie without hesitation sat where she was before but still terrified at their actions.

"Please just don't kill me, I... I'll give you anything, I...if you want I won't tell the cops but please, j...just let me go." She mumbled in her words while making gestures with shaky hands.

"Darling please, we have more of anything than you can ever imagine." Katherine said while crossing her arms.

"Then what do you want?!" She asked while sobbing.

"To help you." Vanessa answered.

"Wait what? Wait... No no no no." Alex said while shaking his head and index finger as he walked closer to where her sister was seated.
"She isn't going to be like one of us, I won't allow that." He added.

"So you'd rather stab her?" Lily asked, her words made Sophy restless but Vanessa placed her hand on her knee calming her.

"Alex, a word." Vanessa said as she stood up and headed to the dining room but before she got anywhere she called out Richard to follow them.
When they got there Vanessa leaned on the dining table with her arms crossed.
"We need to help her." She said.

"No, we need to place a dagger straight in her heart." Alex debated.

"Alex that will end her once and for all." She whisper shouted.

"That's my point." He said.

"I thought that was your girlfriend." Richard said.

"I don't date anymore, so whatever went on was just a one time thing, and I don't expect you to care about my romances." Alex said, Richard threw his hands in the air because of his absurd behavior to women.