•°•Aarzu e Mohabbat•°• ✓

|| Ibtidayi ||

The sky roars as the lovers had sinned. A sin of love. The sky crumbled down as the war had started. A war of honour. The bystanders kept their eyes down as the Lovers stand holding each other. A pain they never deserved.

"Yeh kya kar diye tum dono de." Nawab Alamgir Shah screamed.

A scream of rage, disgust, distress and above all disgrace. The valley of Abbottabad filled with silence as not even the winds dare to move. Even the realities halt to witness the faith of the lovers, the sinners.

"Abba...." A slap echoed through the valley as she falls back.

Her black long chaddar crumbled down as her honour had. A gasp left her lips as blood oozed out of the corners.

"Ap yeh haq kho chuki hai Firdaus." Pain no shame, that's what she felt.

The breezes grief for her.

She was the princess of the Shah Haweli till morning, now she is just a sinner. So much for loving someone.

The screams of the people present in the baithak khana (hall ) roar as they call her by names.

Slut. Homewrecker. Bitch.

She gulps the pain, the words, the reality. All truth, she is all of that.

For she had loved a forbidden fruit, someone she was never supposed to look anything other than an elder, but when have the heart listened to any sense when it came to love, never. But what about him, for she had been loyal to her love at least, he was not.

For she waited for him for twelve years, only to return and get married. He did, to her sister.

A betrayal.

A betrayal their family have done to them. And she had been still waiting for her love. Only when it came, it brought a war along.

For he had cheated on his wife on his choice, he had cheated on her sister for her love. And Firdaus Alamgir knows she had commited a sin.

He is not only her lover, but he is also the heir of The Mirza empire, he is also her brother in law.

"Nawab Sahab ab kya?" A question even she wants to ask, what now.

A silence engulfs them as the footsteps increase. Her heartbeat increases as she knows the end is here, her end, their end.

A rage-filled roar as the man pushed through the large wooden doors of Shah haweli, doors of honours and dignity that were crumbling near her feet.

Red bloodshot eyes, bloodstained white kameez.

Blood.

A gasp left her lips as her mind goes back to the certain pair of hazel eyes, that charming smile, those untamed curls that used to linger on her fingertips not even an hour ago. Another pain hit her as she feels a pang through her stomach, another, then she lost the count.

As she falls she looks at those familiar pairs of hazel orbs, running towards her. A smile forms on her lips as he engulfs her in a hug. His shirt drenching with her blood, his eyes filled with her pain and fear. A fear of losing her, a fear of losing a life.