||4||

..Till infinity and beyond..

Standing outside these large wall it just feels like reliving a certain moment yet again. A moment Ruhaan Rizwan can never really forget, a moment he can never get enough of.

Perhaps over the decade the only difference is the closed window, which had always been open for him, always. Not today, and he can no to blame for, other than himself.

Never in his life he thought that there would be a day when he have to think so much before crossing these gates, or climbing to that certain window.
Hell he did messed up, and it took him a decade to realize that, a decade to accept that, a decade to come back.

And now that he is here, the question lies, is there anyone even waiting for him, or not.
Perhaps just like the way certain someone found his coffee too bitter, his love for coffee too toxic, now finds him too bitter too, him too toxic too.

Maybe his mother was right, if someday anyone have to choose, they will never choose him. As she said, "It's not about choosing him or not, it's about choosing her, always been."

And Ruhaan knows it well, he can never change that, never will.

The sudden flash of past plays in front of his right, it all happened at this very place.

●●●●

The haweli is mourning today, a sudden death changed every equation, left everyone in mess, unsettled mess.
Shiraz Amir had left, and with him Ruhaan's dream seems to fade away too.

Shiraz Amir never for once said no to Parizad for anything, his little angel is the last thing left behind as souvenir after his son and daughter in law. And he never liked Ruhaan Rizwan. One can call the reason stupid jealousy, but that's what it is, unconditional love for the same person.

Mirza Amir and Hamid Rizwan had been soul brothers all their life. And Shiraz their father, their mentor perhaps their friend too. After the sudden lost of parents Sadia loved Parizad as her daughter, she is her daughter as she said herself. And that's how Ruhaan and Parizad became friends, childhood friends, best keepers and then lovers.

And that's where Shiraz's dislike for Ruhaan started. For him, Ruhaan is snatching his time with his angel, and he never approved that. Every now and then there will be bickering, even for the smallest thing.
But deep down even he knew, if there is anyone who can ensure happiness for Parizad, who can love her like Pari, that's Ruhaan Rizwan, always been.

So in his deathbed he asked Ruhaan to take care of his Pari, like he always did. And honestly, Ruhaan is just holding up with it, he can do it, at least he can try right.

" Pari I know what I said that day, and I am still not ready for it. But if they want, I ready for the engagement. I ..."

"Leave.."
A lone tear left her brown orbs, something she had been holding up for so long.

"Pari.."

"It's Parizad Amir for you Ruhaan Rizwan. You lost the right to call me Pari two days ago when you crushed my heart under your feet. You lost it, the moment I lost myself."