||02||

THE BEAUTIFUL valley of Abbottabad brings back all those memories they left a decade ago. Those carefree childhoods still flow amongst soft chilly winds, that laughter still echoing along. A smile lingers upon Zaheer's lips as he recalls those days, the golden day.

As Aarzu looks ahead, for once she wants to step off the car and feel the winds playing here, for once to live her life as she lived back in London, but she knows the limit. Coming back to this land means knotting back to the norms.

The Shah family had ruled the estate for decades now, Nawab Shah, the name is enough to bring chills down the spine.

As the car takes the next turn, Aarzu holds her breath, she didn't want to take the turn, she wants to go ahead to the red-bricked wall, the iron gate, the place she once called home. She gulps, as Zaheen squeezes her hands.

"Kasaf chacha, apne woh rasta kyu nahi liya?" Zaheer asked the driver.

"Chote Nawab woh Bade Nawab Shah ka hukum hai, Mallick haweli ka rasta nahi lete ab hum sb." Even the drivers' voice held the pain as she shuts her eyes.

The rules of the family and the orders of their Bade Nawab had ruined her life, what's new in it. Even if she wants to go back to Mallick Haweli, she knows she can't, she had made her choices and there's no way back.

"Aur apke Bade Nawab Shah ney hume aane ka izzazat kaisey de diya?" She laughed at her joke, and Zaheer frowned in defeat.

This girl will never forget her pain, it's just about time she plays her move and then hell will break down, a hell that even Nawab Shah will be forced to bow in front of her. And she had the spark in her, she had everything in her to rule.

"Woh toh yaha hai hi nahi"

"Wah, matlab hum aye bhi nahi aur woh darr key pehle hi bhag gye. Bade hi buzdil hai yaar."

"Aarzu" Zaheer whispered.

"Kya kuch galat bole hum? I don't think so."

Zaheer stayed shut, he knows not to fight with her now, it's a dead end.

The known road of the Shah Haweli comes in view, making them smile, lost in the past. A decade away from home, away from family. A gulp formed in the throat as they recall all those days, the last time this Haweli witnessed happy moments, that was a decade back.

The dhol beats and the flowers shower, today happiness sways among the winds and laughter echoes through the valleys of Abbottabad, and Shah Haweli blooms with all of that. A nearly nineteen spring Zaheer is dancing along with his fifteen years baby sister Abeera.

A little away from the crazy dance moves, a nearly seventeen spring Aarzu stands, clad in her red lehenga, and she laughed when they started dragging her too. No one is allowed inside the premises and for the first time, she is glad because of it. And she dances, hovering her henna in the air, soft winds playing with her long black waves, she dances the dance of happiness.

"Aarzu aaj toh khushi ka theekana nahi hai tera?" Zaheer teased her.

"Aaj meri zindagi ka sabse khusi ka din hai" She speaks softly. Months of waiting had finally came to end, now happiness is hers, theirs.