||6•||

That's the thing about Love, no matter what, it always brings you back home.

Coming back here, a place which has been his comfort place, his safe heaven, his home, is surely something Arhaan Ahmed didn't expect when he boarded his flight to Delhi. But then who are we to decide the destiny.

Our decisions in the presents reflects in our future.

And certainly coming here is not at all a bad decision.

This place is where he found himself so many years ago, a place where he found his love, his family, his people who actually cared for him.They still do and he knows that but thins happened, and he lost them all.

While coming here,he never thought of this hug, a hug from his Maa after everything he did. He expected slaps, slaps like he used to get, every time he did a mistake in the past.

But the bone crushing hug is melting this stone hearted businessman.

Here he is not a businessman anymore. He is again the broken guy who used to hug Siara every time he used to get bullied in school, the young college guy who cried after failing his first test, the nervous man who hug her tight before going for his first meeting. Today he is not the cunning Arhaan Ahmed whose one look can bury people six feet deep. Today he is just Arhaan.

Siara's boy Arhaan.

And he never expected this to happen like this.

"Ap gussa nahi ho, Maa?" He finally asked Siara without breaking the hug.

"Maa hun, kaise naraz rehti." She answered him taking towards the living room , making him sit and keeping his cookie jar in front of him.

"Maa toh ap uss...uski bhi hona? toh?"

"Toh kya?"

"Toh apko toh naraz hona chahiye na Maa."

"Aree woh kyu bhala, saalon baad beta ghar aya hai mere, aur main naraz hojau, haaye aisa din bhi na aye kabhi. Aur raha baat uska,toh wo tum ussi se kar lena. Mera baat karon tum mere se. Maa ko bina bole chale gya, sharam bhi nahi ayi na badmash."

"Sorry.. Maa"..

"Maa ko koi sorry nahi bolta bachey, baith ab aur kahi nahi jana."

"Maa.. ap naraz kyu nahi hai mere sey,?"

"Naraz kyu hongi main bhala, tujhe New York jana tha, toh chala gya, apna dream pura kiya tune. Wo ban gya joh tujhe banna tha. And I am so proud of you beta, you become so successful. Toh naraz kyu hongi?"

"Par maine galat kiya na?"

"Galat toh maine bhi bohut kuch kiya hai na, aur tune wahi kiya joh maine tujhe sikhaya tha. I always told to follow your dreams bacchey, and you did that only. Remember once I told you that, there will be always some prices you have to pay for everything, and you did have the courage to pay that. You did pay it beta. Your dreams costs you your love. But you did fulfil it. And for happiness, you always know where to find it."

"But still Maa, I did.. a mistake right? So scold me. Please"

"Arhaan,.. Remember when you were in class 12th, before your finals, you just refused to study chemistry. Every time I asked you to, you were ready with another excuse. And then one day finally I slapped you, and you cried for the whole hour. Like seriously my 17year old mature son, cried because I slapped him. But then I made to study chemistry. And you topped in that subject.
Beta that was something I can do, and I will teach you everything I know. But gives different situations to everyone. I know you want me to scold you for what you did. I won't. Because only followed your dreams, something I taught you to. And beta you paid a lot for it. "