|| 3 ||

..Till home finds its way back...

December mornings in Abbottabad is something Parizad surely missed a lot but more than anything she missed these familiar brown gates. Just two streets away from the Haweli, there resides this place, a place which had actually been her home.

Home is where the heart is. And undoubtedly Dr Parizad Amir had left some parts of hearts here, always been here.

A six-year-old Parizad came here for the first time and since then this had been her home. Even after everything that happened, they chose her, loved her and been there for her no matter what.

Coming through those gates, her eyes roam around. This is the place she lived the most part of her life, her childhood memories, her teenage crush, her love and then her heartbreak too.

●●●●

"Listen I am not ready for this. You are not ready for this. For speaking out loud, we are hardly adults Pari.

And this is not the time to get married not now, never."

"But who is asking you to get married? They are just talking about the engagement and that too if you are okay with the idea. So please calm down Ruh"

"Calm down? Yeah right calm down as if I don't that you are jumping with happiness from inside. Listen and listen to me carefully, I am not getting into any forced relationship.

I will ... I will go to Islamabad. I got my admission there, my future is waiting for and this will only ruin it."

"You are running away Ruh."

"Yes, I am. Because it's my deal with problems, me and my problems, we both don't like each other so I don't face them.

And as you are saying yes I am running away because it's the easy way out."

"Better than being with me. Running away, leaving everything behind away from everyone who loves you is better for you and being with me.

Is that what you are saying.?"

"Yes happy yes I am...aah"

Before he could complete the sentence Parizad slapped him hard, tears filled her eyes but she knows there is no way she will cry right now.

He lost her, rejection is painful indeed.

"Go run away. But remember I will wait only for a certain period, after that even if you want to come back, I won't take you back."

"Trust me Parizad it's better if you leave right now, because only if I lost it now.."

"The thing is Ruhaan Rizwan, only cowards chose to run away, and I'm not a coward unlike you.

I know how to face problems, and I will face them."

And with that Parizad left entering those familiar doors just tell them that she had lost her share of happiness again, and this time her heart is broken too, perhaps she lost it.