2. (Iktiyaar)

ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪꜱ ᴅᴀʀᴋ.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜱᴇᴇɴ.

ꜱᴏ ɪꜱ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ.

ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ.

ꜱᴏ ɪꜱ ꜱʜᴇ.

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ ʀᴏᴀʀꜱ. ᴀ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟ ᴅʀᴏᴘꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ.

ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ɪꜱ ᴍᴏᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ.

ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪꜱ ᴅᴀʀᴋ.

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴꜱɪᴏɴ.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ.

ʜɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ.

ʜᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ꜰʀᴀᴍᴇ. ʜᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇʀᴇɴᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀꜱ.

ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪꜱ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ, ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ.

ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀꜰᴀʀ. ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ.

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ.

𝔐𝔞𝔥𝔫𝔬𝔬𝔯 OFFICIALLY HATE MORNING SHIFTS NOW. She is so done with those now. The past week has taken a toll on her health both mentally and physically. And she is just seconds away from snapping.

Shahmeer had been the annoying one the whole week. And swiftly gone missing during the midweek. She was initially worried but the one call from his side saying he will be back during weekends, she is at peace again.

This is something that had been a part of her normal over the years. Shahmeer's been missing for a few days for his business. She scoffs at that.

Bloody business.

He has just fit inside all the mess around, and she couldn't even complain. Her phone rings and finally a smile lingers on her lip. The first time in the whole week. For this week had been the worst.

"I wasn't excepting you to call me." She said as soon as she slides the green button right.

"But I was excepting you to call me." She felt the pain hidden in that tone.

She sighs and keeps walking towards the parking area of the hospital. She is done for the week now.

"I couldn't call you all the time you know that right." She said without even trying to hide her pain away.

There's no point in trying anyway.

For Mahnoor can lie to the whole universe but to them, never to them.

"You can always call me. And no one will dare to say a word against it."

"You sure about that?"

"You are my daughter Mahi."

"Maa" She calls softly

. The only thing that hasn't changed over the years is this woman. This woman loved her like a daughter even more than that.

"And if there is something hurting you so bad, you should have called me then and there. I don't want Ahana to tell me my daughter is not doing well."

"I was just... hurt by it. And I was and still is expecting an apology."

"I know and that's why I am calling you."

"What do you mean?"

"Sometimes you have to make people realise that you are hurting too and they do owe you an apology. Sometimes they need to work for you, and I want you to remember that."

"Maa.'

"Also, there's nothing to be worried about. I will never let anyone take your place not in this mansion, never in this state and not in this lifetime in our lives and his."

"I know."

"And I know you will make the hell lose upon if he ever does anything like that. Won't you?"

"Well, I will. You know I hate sharing."

Mahnoor hated sharing.

Once things, now people.

And she will never do that.

"If I visit the state tonight, what's the worse thing that can happen."
Mahnoor asks and she heard a sigh in response.

"I'll just say you were missing me. Come here for the weekend."

"You are the best, I told you this right?"

"I know Mahi, I know."

"See you tomorrow then royal highness." She teased and cuts the call.

The smile on her lips is prominent now. She is going to meet her people. She is going to meet him.

With this thought, she started her car towards her home.

For she has plans with Rukhma for the night with Karan tagging them along.

THE WEEK WAS TIRING for Azaan. He had a lot to make up for and above all the picture that came.

The picture of this girl looking so pale, so tired. She wasn't doing well. She wasn't supposed to. He knows, he had always known this.

The memory of her crying in the middle of London streets for he had denied her those extra five minutes was still fresh in his mind.

That was her.

Never settling without her things which are rightfully hers.

Then time now him.

And he knows that he had known this all his life. But now, things are getting harder.

He would never want her to live a life inside the mansion. She is a free bird. She had already left so much behind just for him.

Perhaps that's what love is all about.

Hey guys, I'll try to update for you people. Just keep voting. Lots of love.