(26) Lunch Time Shenanigas

It was Friday the day before everyone goes to their chosen hero aggency to spend one week worth of hero experience and a day after the talk with the principal.

It seems as though the little talk they had was enough to boost her confidence as she started the day with a bang.

It was supposed to be a normal day but as we know it can't be a normal one with this class so here we go.

"Good morning" greeted Amy as half the class presented acknowledged her presence.
"Hey Em. You seem in high spirits. Did something happen"
"Not really. Why"
"Well for starters the eye bags have shrunk significantly"
"Well if you count going to bed at 2am instead of 4 am and getting a good two hours more than usual then yeah. Of course I would be in high spirits"

"Damn girl I bet you sleep less than your father"
"Why should you bet it's obvious" Amy laughed it off.
"Aizawa you should know better than well that a student needs at least 8 hours of sleep so please consider what you're doing to your body" lectured Iida.

"Mind your own business four eyes. I can take care of myself and you should too. I can tell what you've been up to and I don't like it. So I suggest you stop sooner than later or someone will get hurt" she warned patting him on the shoulder before leaving to take a seat.

"Anyways. Hope I wasn't such a nuisance yesterday"
"It was okay for the most part if you exclude the little fallout with Blasty"
"Neither can I. I just got angry I guess" Amy stated
"Don't dwell on it too much" Mina finished smiling. 

Not long ago the angry pomerarian made its comeback bursting through the door and loudly slaming it.

Such a mood.

"And it seems the angry hedhehog made its appearance" joked Amy as she was turning on her chair her and Mina giggling. But much to her surprise he actually acknowledged her presence well if you call being flipped off.
"Morning to you too" the ravenate said flipping him off too.

"Morning Bakubro. How are you"
"Fuck off Shitty hair"
"Hey Bakugou how are you feeling down there. After all it must have hurt a lot from the stretching" joked Kaminari to which he earned a smack to the head.
"Ouch. Chill out dude"
"Say it again and you're dead" Bakugou threatened.

As the human Pickachu laughed even harder that on the other hand pissed Bakugou even more.

"That's it you're dead Dunce face" the angry boy said as he went after the human Pickachu. Meanwhile the said boy was having the time of his life.

'Did I miss something' thought a confused Todoroki.

~At lunch~

"So you're going to be at Best Jeanist's aggency. Why is that" asked Amy.
"Because he's one of the highest ranked heroes" he grumpled.
"I can see that already you hedhehog. I don't think it'd be rational of you"
"Hah. What the fuck do you even mean Emo chick" he shouted.
"Don't make a fuss" she warned.

"It's just I can't see you working with such a delicate, calm, considerate and modest person such as Best Jeanist. But still it won't be a complete disaster so I think it'll be an interesting experience to you"

"I hope whatever bullshit you're talking about is worth it"

'Oh it sure will hedgehog but I'm sure you won't like it'

"Hey love birds what are you two talking about" interupted Mina as they stopped in their tracks with Bakugou turning around sulking trying to hide his flustered face.

'And here I thought I could act normal' he thought as Amy sighed.

'What's up with them. Always going in about me and Bakugo like we aren't here. But for some reason I like it when they do it ad I find my heart pounding a lot or maybe that's the coffee kicking in. Maybe I should reduce the ammount. But overall talking about not reading the mood. It's not like we are that close right' she tried reasuring herself as she stole a glance at the blonde boy now screaming at both Kirishima and Kaminari again.

"Okay Bakubro we'll stop"
"Sorry dude"
"Yeah we're sorry" finished Mina.
"What are you sorry for" asked a confused Amy.
"Nothing" they all said suspisiously.
"Mind your own business" said Bakugou coldly as he stormed out of the cafeteria.

"Is he sonic or what" joked Kaminari.
"Well if he wasn't before now he surely is" finished Sero.
"I'll go check on him" stated Kirishima.

"Okay I should go too because there is something I need to do before class" said Amy leaving her friends confused at her sudden leaving.

'Okay since next class is History with Midnight Iida will be sitting on the second desk in the middle.

(Just pretend they change rooms as well as seats)

'Let's see where should I put the tracker. His phone. Of course. That' d be the most logical place. Just hope it is in here otherwise it'd be troublesome'

'Oh here it is' she said taking out his phone and putting on the tracker.

'Phew that was easier than expected. So this way I could keep track of him to make sure he won't do something irrational to which he will and eventually if he finds Stain's location that will be of some help to me'

E D I T E D 👏