(39) Help Is Key

It's morning. Peacefull and quiet with the sun just around the corner the only sound coming from the nearby stream and the small chirping from a few birds. But not for too long.

Wake up
Grab a brush and put a little make-up
Hide the scars to fade away the shake-up
Why'd you leave......

"AHHH" a high pitched scream escaped from a shaken up Kaminari.
"Woah there Kaminari calm down it was just Amy" reassured Sero trying to calm down the yellow haired boy.
"Not so *yawn* manly" mumbled a tired Kirishima standing up his hair scattered everywhere.
"Not my fault you all are heavy sleepers" the ravenete tried to reason.

"Just shut already. You're too fucking loud" groaned a very sleepy boom boom boy coming in the room with a cup and a brush in hand a towel over his shoulder. A hand brushing through his slightly damp hair.

"Shut up Bakugou no one can put up with your shit this early" stated an irritated Todoroki leaving the room.
"Huhh..." a very confused blonde mumbled.
"Wow sleepy Bakugo for the win" joked Amy patting the blonde on the shoulder from which she got a quiet and slurred 'fuck off'
"Oh by the way dad said to be down in ten minutes otherwise there will be no breakfast for you"
"Uhm guys is no one gonna talk about the fact that a girl was in our room"
"Don't mention it if you want to live" finished Tokoyami.
...

Screams and cries could be heard from all around the forest as class 1B was making their way towards the terrain.

"Uhm sensei what is going on" asked a concerned Kendo.
"Well you see class 1A has already started their quirk training so we have to catch up and to do that we have to go beyound our limits" Vlad King finished stopping in front of the disaster zone.

Bakugou was screaming profanities while putting his arms in a barrel with boling water and setting of large explosions.

Uraraka was trying not to puke due to overuse of her quirk.

Sero and Aoyama writing in pain not far away.

Iida running like a madman.

And so on went with the students and their individual pain.

"Oi Vlad King what are you slacking off you have work to do with me" stated Amy getting off from a left split.

"You have to teach me how to use my quirk efficiently"
"Okay have you warned up"
"What do you think I was doing up until now" Amy hissed activating her quirk eyes turning red and hair flying up.
"Okay okay just asking" the hero backed away sensing the annoyed aura from the girl. Why. Maybe because Amy was waiting for him to arrive after two hours. She even at some point joined Iida on his sprinting and did some sparing with Kirishima to stall the time.

"So what are we doing" she asked excitement visible on her dark eyes.
"First I want you to show ne what you can do"
"Okay. So for starters I need to cut a part of my body preferebly my hands" she started showing off how her quirk is activated.
"How"
"What do you mean"
"With your nails how you do it"
" Well you see my nails are thicker than normal ones so all I need to do is make a small but precise cut"

"Don't you worry that it's not sanitary. You know you can infect your blood and make it harder to control" the hero reasoned.
"That's actually a really good point. No wonder I find it hard to manipulate it at times" she stated out loud.

"So what should I use then"
"Well you could use a knife but the precision of your cuts won't be as precise as you want them to be and there is still the risk of infection due to the metaly substanve of the weapon so I think it would be best to ask someone from the development studio to make you a blood ejecting glove similar to mine"

"Oh and we can also put a heart and blood rate monitor to check the levels of my blood as I tend to get lightheaded if I use large amount of blood"
"Yeah. Anything else that is good to know"

"I think I can control a person's blood pressure for a short time. I can either make it go like crazy or drop it so low to the point of slow and painful death"
"That's kind of scary if you think about it but I think you may also be able to completely control a person's actions if you ingest someone's blood. But that will improve with time"
"We'll never know if we don't try right"

"Wait wait" he warned.
"Is there any side effects except not being immune to bloodloss"
"Actually there is. I tend to go a little crazy and my hair gets white due to the strain of losing blood just like when a person's face goes pale when they loose blood" she finished as the teacher got lost in thought before he gave her a nod saying that they'll figure out how to avoid the drawbacks.
....

After a few painful hours

Everyone finally finished for the day already feeling their muscles ache but what was worse was the fact that on top of all that training they even had dinner to make. And with newfound strenght they started making ramen as it was the easiest and less time consuming.

"I'm so tired" mumbled Mina not even having the strenght to talk.
"Whey" said Kaminari making those weird hand jestures as not far behind Jirou erupted in breathy laugh.

"At least someone has the strenght to even laugh" stated Amy as a matter of a fact to which even she was feeling exhausted herself too.
"Hey how did your training go hedgehog"
"It was okay I guess" he mumbled as just he was about to take a bite of his food he dropped the chopsticks.
"Be careful" she laughed giving them back to him but still he couldn't get them as this time they feel to the dirty floor.

"God damnit fucking useless hands" he raged but not for long as a fork with the hot noodles was shoved in his mouth successfully quieting him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing" he screamed blushing red.
"I'm obviously feeding you seeing you can't"
"I can eat by myself just fine" he yelled trying to grab the fork his hand obviously shaking from the effort of trying to hold it.
"No you can't so shut up and let me feed you" she demanded taking the fork again and shoving another bite of the meal until all the food was gone.

"See wasn't that hard right" she said a smile spread on her lips.
"Yeah yeah" he mumbled feeling embarrased.
"And what's the magic word" as he looked at her with his rbf (resting bitch face)
"Yes"
"Alright alright. Thanks for the food" he said averting his eyes just about missing the watchful eyes of the considerate girl.
"Now I beg your pardon but you'll have to stay here with me till I finish my food"
"Fucking hell" he screamed attracting attention.
"Such a naughty boy" she deadpaned.
"So you like naughty boys huh" he purred his face morphing into a sly smirk making her whole face beat red.
"Shut up" she hissed hitting him on the arm trying to remove that smug look of his face as he laughed.

E D I T E D 👏