(12) The Attack On USJ Part 3

P r e v i o u s l y

Feeling the sudden rush of pain she coughed a lot of blood but still that didn't faze her much as she stepped back regaining her posture. Kirishima just stood there watching the scene unfold as Bakugou was quick to regain from the shock preparing for an attack.

"Don't even think about attacking it. Just get Eraserhead, find the others and get some help. I will buy you time" she yelled because shit was bound to get loose. And they listened. All but one.

"Why are you still here"

°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"I don't want to owe you anything shitass you hear me"
"Loud and clear" she answered slamming the Nomu back down as Bakugou continuesly blasted the hell out of it.

It seemed as though everything was going smoothly almost too smoothly. As they got quite a few good hits on it but luck just had to play favours. And the two students surely weren't his.

As suddenly the Nomu took a different approach his arms moving so fast both dislocating and reataching themselves in the blink of an eye successfully escaping the grasp of the boy slamming him so good that the poor blonde literaly flew away clashing in through a wall as hid body slumped down the hard surface.

"Bakugou" she yelled at the same time blocking the Nomu's attack and going a few metres back.
"How mindful of you. You hero or something" he glared the disgusted tone not too far off.

"Save your filthy words. You don't know a damn about my life"
"Oh really. I think I know plenty Sombra or should I say Amy"

"Don't use that name" she hissed as she ran to Shigaraki
"Right in my hands" Shigaraki said as he stepped back allowing the Nomu to grab her for her upper arm and break it as the Nomu continued to tear her appart.

To where Bakugou clashed

"Iida use your quirk and go find some help in UA while we distract the mist guy" 
"No Midoriya I can't leave you behind" 
"But you have to go Iida it's our only chance and despite that you are faster than the rest. Please Iida" finished Uraraka.
"Fine I trust your judgement guys. I will do my best"

And just like that he was gone.
"No a kid escaped and now the heroes will come and spoil everything" as the mist guy was suddenly pinned down by Todoroki.

"Don't move" his monotone voice breaking the silence.
"Todoroki you're here" said Momo coming in with the rest of the class as soon enough something flew over their heads and crashed down behind them.

"Oh my god" screamed the girls.
"I-is that B-bakugou" pointed out Mina towards the unconscious blonde not missing the blood dripping down his head.
"Quick Momo make a first aid kit and lots of bandages kero" requested Tsuy as she and Uraraka carefully examined his injuries.

"He is okay. No fractures visible on his head nor any iternal bleading except for a dislocated shoulder and the gash on his right leg" analized Momo as Uraraka finished wrapping up his leg.

"Okay now that everyone is safe I think we should...."

Midoriya was interupted by small giggling coming from behind them and when they turned around most of them almost instantly regreted doing it.

As there layed Sombra covered from head to toe with blood, hair splatered everywhere as the monster went towards her and took her by the throat. Shigaraki laughing in the back like he just won a prize.

At this moment all hope was lost. Or was it.

As the girl showed sighs of life kicking and squiezing the thing as she burned holes at the man.

"Y-you will pay" she growled showing off sharp fangs as something in her behaviour changed. Her hair was no longer that beautiful mix for pinks and purples.

Now it was completely white the ends with a red tint as something red started floating around her.

Her own blood. And there was blood everyone. Not a single spot of a radious of ten metres without a droplet of blood.

Now all of it was floating around her. And as quickly as it gathered it was already gone. Where do you ask. Now it was in her palms the same palms grasping at the monster as they morphed in red strings going threateningly towards the Nomu and slicing through.

But he'll regenerate you say. Not if you capture it in a terrifying grip which with one wrong move and yo will become a kebab.

And that's what happened. The Nomu moved a lot. Trashing in its confinements trying to break free as the strings continued to squeze harder and harder until they literaly sliced the monster into milion peaces no longer able to regenerate.

"No this can't be happening this was supposed to kill All Might not be destroyed by a mere imperfected garbage" he raged as he dashed at her but was quickly thrown over by a sudden force. That being none other than All Might.

"Don't worry for what I am here"
"Shit what a fucking disaster and we don't even have our Nomu to test out. Mision failed. Come on Kurogiri let's go" 
"But Shigaraki" 
"No buts we are going home and leave them to deal with her. She might even get the job done I suppose" 

"No stop you villains" All Might was interupted by a sudden hit. After he stood up he saw everything. From his students' terrified expressions to their teachers laying unconscious next to them. From all the villains captured and securely tied up to the demon right in front of him.

But not even remotely close to attacking as someone's hand stopped him.
'Young Bakugou'

"Leave this to me"
Hearing a familiar voice she suddenly stopped  kneeling down in a defensive manner. 

"Sombra stop this. That's enough shitty help you hear me" yelled Bakugo.
"So what now. You going to kill us is that it. So much for saying you'll buy us time huh"
"Young Bakugou that's enough"
"Shut up All Might"

"Roaaahh" she screamed. 
"Fuck you too"
Saying that seemed to anger her as she got up in her two legs but something changed.

It was as if she was trying to regain control her legs giving out as she feel on four legs again. Memories flowing in her as she started to crawl tears falling down from her eyes.

"P-please I don't want to do this anymore. Please no more. I'm s-so t-tired" she begged grabbing Bakugou's leg.

"Bakugou get away from her" someone yelled but their words couldn't reach him. It was as if he was under water. As someone's memories flowed into his head he kneeled down embracing her body as it shook in his hands. Red meeting black.

Was it pity that lead him to do this or was it something else he wasn't sure himself as he hold her body tightly his scowl long gone.

But soon enough he started walking (more like limping) towards his classmates or someone else specificly before he dropped her limp body down all while watching her snuggle in their teacher's body before mumbling a quiet 'Im home dad' as darkness consumed her.

After that the rest of the heroes with the police came and inspected the place capturing the fallen villains, interogating the students and of course treating the injured.

While Thirteen hadn't had a serious injury and Bakugou getting treated in the process the same couldn't be said for 1A's homeroom teacher and the young villain.

Aizawa had a head injury, two broken arms and his eyes were damaged but it was worse for Sombra. She had fractures on her whole body and had overused her quirk and had lost a lot of blood but luckily wasn't in danger due to the quick acting of the students.

E D I T E D 👏