(24) A Mess

Art is not mine. It belongs to its rightful owner. 💜💜💜
_______________________________________

At school

Amy POV

*Yawn* God I'm so tired. I've been up all night and still haven't got any clues to where Stain could be hiding and that could end bad. Last time I remember he was in Fukuoka so why did he come in Hosu of all places. Hmm. Wait could it be...

*Insert intense browsing*

"That's it" I yelled not realising that I just fucked up.
"Did you solve the math problem Aizawa" asked Ectoplasm.
"Uhmmm would it be rude if I say no. Actually I'll just mind my own business" I tried to negotiate after all math is not my strong suit but to no avail as I am now facing the board.
"Do I have to" I asked hoping to be spared.
"Yes" the solemn voice of the teacher was enough to convince me that this won't end good.

'Why am I soo bad this' I internally cried.

"If you're just going to stare at the board I'd advice you to sit back and pay attention to the lesson because this will be on the test next week" the teacher finished returning back to teaching.

Yay I lived. Anyways where was I. Oh yeah as there are 107 hero agencies there is no surprise that he'd go there take it from the closest person to have ever known him and survived as a matter of a fact.

After all we do share a few similarities like we have a similar goal but achieve it in a different way.

While I prefer to work in the shadows where the victim cannot be found for a while he on the other hand acts on impulses leaving more evidence not to say his pattern is almost always the same thus having to change locations more often.

But something isn't right. Why would he attack Ingenium of all people. He is actually one of the few minor heroes who does their job without having ill thoughts.

Has Stain gone insane. Probably considering the fact last time I saw him he wasn't in his best mindset.

But anyways I still have a few days worth of time to gather information and also to finish the tracking device for Iida since I can't seem to trust his judgemental skills as of now as he shut himself away from his friends.

"Helloooo Earth to Amy" Mina said interupting the ravenate's thoughts.
"What's the matter Amy you've been spacing out for a while now"
"Is it about the thing" Mina whispered so only Amy could hear emphasizing on the word thing.
"Yes Mina. Sorry that I haven't been able to spend time with you"

"No problem but still you've been straining yourself so I recommend you have a rest. Anr I'm not the onky one who thinks that. Someone else has been concerned for you. He always sneeked a glance or two at you"
"Who"
"Oh you know who" she smirked eyeing a certain ash blonde boy.

"I don't think so. He's been avoiding me these days"
"It doesn't seem like that to me. After all you know how Blasty is. Always cold and angry"
"I know but I feel like I did something wrong" 
"Nah that's just typical Blasty"
"Typical Blasty my ass. I'll show him who the boss is" finished Amy gathering her things and going for her next class. Mina not far behind feeling worried for her friends and secret ship.

"What's that" asked Amy seeing the briefcase next to her locker.
"Oh mr. Aizawa said to give it to you when you came" explained Yayorouzu.
"Okayyy but what's inside"
"Open it and you'll see" said Uraraka too happy for the girl's liking.
"Just open it Amy" encouraged Mina to which the ravenate finally caved inspecting the object.

Except for the number which is 21 there wasn't much to reasure her that what was inside meant no harm but none the less she opened it and what was inside almost made her cry out of happiness as inside was her very own hero costume.

"See we knew you'd like it Amy" stated Mina finally taking notice of the costume itself.
"It looks great kero" comented Tsuy.
"Thanks Tsuy"

(The picture above is ALEXA's costume)

"Wow" was everyone's reactions.
"Can't wait to touch those hips" said the purple pervert.
"Keep your hands to yourself you creep otherwise you'll loose them" said Amy sternly as Mineta quickly stepped back.

"It's shit" said Bakugou for the first time in a few days.
"So you finally decided to talk"
'Oh no' thought Mina.
"Bold of you hedgehog" said a bit annoyed.
"Hey Em I think we should calm down" but the pink haured girl was simply ignored.

"Remember the bet we made. Well I think it's time for some payback" she said a mischievous look on her pale face.

"Amy I know you're mad but calm down a bit. That's the period talking" said Mina trying to reason with her.
"I'm not mad just like the idea of messing with someone" she calmly said.

"Okay everyone it's time for class" said their homeroom teacher trying to compose himself after what he saw remembering the time he had to experience something like that himself.

"So in today's class you're going to be separated in pairs and work on strenghtening your bodies which includes strenght training, endurance training and flexebility training you name it. You can also have some sparing matches without the help of your quirks. If you need help you can ask Amy for assistance"

"Any questions"
"Do we get to choose our partners" asked Tooru.
"Whatever suits you. I don't have a problem. Oh and Amy don't kill him" he warned as the class tensed.
"You got it"

"Okay Bakubitch you ready for some training"
"Fuck off" he flipped her off. Bad move.
"Oh you're not getting away with it this time. I have the perfect training for you" she stated.
"Don't care" he said not looking at her as she was dangerously close.

"So it's going to be like that" she said pinning him down to the ground.
"I'd be careful if I were you" she continued squezing his hands.

"You're lucky that I can't use my quirk so mind telling me why were you ignoring me"
"As if I'd tell you" he retorted still avoiding eye contact.

"That's fine" she said in stern voice releasing him from her grasp as they started fighting.

~After one hellish training of streching to death beating cause he sucks at martial arts and for a final hanging on the ceiling~

"Are you okay Bakubro" asked a concerned Kirishima.
"As if. You're not the one hanging on the ceiling with their head facing the ground" he sulked.
"But how are you mentally"
"Dead inside"

"I feel as if I was torn apart from the streching"
"But look at it this way you learned how to do the splits in a day" he said while untying him from the ceiling trying to cheer him up.

'On the other hand it looked both painful and hilarious to watch but I can't tell him that without endangering my life' thought Kirishima.

"Then how can you explain me being hung up"
"Well you did deserve it in a way since you ignored her. And I told you not to ignore a girl because it's not manly"

"Go fuck yourself"
"If I do you'll still be hanging up there"
"No I wouldn't"
"..."
"What did she tell you before she hung you up"
"..."

"Come on tell me the real reason. You know I'm your best friend"
"Fuck off" he finished making his way to the Infirmary limping due to the pain from the streching.

Going out of the Infirmary he saw Amy going to the Development studio.

"Power Loader sensei I came to take the parts I needed"
"Oh good timing Aizawa they just came. What are you making"
"Sorry I can't tell you but it's important"
"Just so you know I'm doing this because of your father so consider yourself lucky"
"Thank you so much I apretiate it. And I promise I won't brother you anymore"
"No problem have a good day"
"Bye"

"What are you doing here"
"None of your business"
"Tell me" he urged but before she could answer there was a call.

"Can Aizawa Amy come to the Principal's office. Thank you" the voice of the principal echoed in the hallways.

"Maybe some other time Bakugo" Amy finished leaving the boy stunned in the hallway.

E D I T E D 👏