(44) Everyone Fight

~ Previously ~

As Spinner prepares to strike Mandalay with his bladed weapon, Izuku makes a timely appearance. He lunges forward, his legs charged with the power of One For All Full Cowl, and shatters Spinner’s weapon, leaving him stunned.

After landing on the ground, Izuku quickly reassures Mandalay of Kota’s safety. He then requests her to relay Shota’s message, ensuring that their communication remains intact amidst the chaos.

"Everyone in Class 1A and Class 1B in the name of the pro hero Eraserhead are granted permission to engage in combat and also one of their" targets is Kacchan as those words spread throught the minds of each and every student the severity of the situation began to unravel.

Meanwhile, the other students were also engaged in their own battles. Some of them managed to escape the fire and regroup with Vlad and Amy, while others were trapped and isolated. Some even unconscious due to the sleeping gas that was vastly spreading througout the forest.

Bakugou and Todoroki though drew the short end of the stick  having to face off  by none other than Shigaraki, who had been waiting for this moment.

"Hello, Bakugo. I've been looking for you. You have a lot of potential, you know. You have a powerful quirk, a strong will, and a rebellious spirit. You're wasted on the side of the heroes. Why don't you join us? Join the League of Villains. We can offer you what you really want: freedom, power, and destruction."

Bakugo glared at Shigaraki, his eyes burning with anger and defiance. He clenched his fists, ready to blast the villain away.

"Like hell I would allow that while I'm still here" yelled Shoto sending an ice wall towards the decay user but even before he could lift a finger a wall of blue flames melted the ice.
"Nice attack but it's useless against me boy" the fire based user stated throwing flames at the dual quirk user managing yet again for the second time this evening to separate their main targets.

"So what was it about wanting to join us"
"Are you kidding me? You think I'd ever join you freaks? You're the ones who killed All Might, the symbol of peace. You're the ones who are trying to destroy everything I've worked for. You're the ones who are my enemies. I'll never join you. I'll never give up on my dream. I'll become the number one hero, and I'll make you pay for what you've done."

Shigaraki smiled, amused by Bakugou's response. He reached out his hand, his decay quirk activated.

"Very well. If you won't join us willingly, we'll have to force you. Don't worry, we won't kill you. We'll just break you. We'll make you see the truth. We'll make you realize that this world is rotten, and that the only way to change it is to destroy it. Come with me, Bakugo. Let me show you the way."

Bakugo dodged Shigaraki's hand, and unleashed a blast of explosions at him. Shigaraki dodged as well, and the two began to fight. The battle was fierce and intense, with neither side giving an inch. Bakugo fought with all his might, determined to escape and save his friends. Shigaraki fought with all his malice, determined to capture and corrupt his target. The fate of the forest training camp, and the future of the heroes and villains, hung in the balance.

As Todoroki faced off against by the soon proclaimed villain Dabi the two of them exchanged blasts of ice and fire, creating a clash of temperatures. Todoroki noticed that Dabi's flames were hotter than his own, and wondered if there was a connection between them. Dabi also seemed to know something about Todoroki's past, and taunted him about his abusive father, Endeavor. Todoroki tried to ignore him, but felt a surge of anger and pain. He decided to use his full power, and unleashed a massive wave of ice and fire at Dabi, hoping to end the fight quickly.

Elsewhere in the forest someone else is trying to make up of the situation.

Amy POV

"Amy snap out of it we need to find the rest of the students and standing in one place won't help" said Vlad snapping me back to reality.
"Yeah Amy hurry up I'm trying to concentrate as this isn't in any means easy to do"

"I know but if you interupt me all the time I can't be of any help so everyone shut up" I stated firmly concentrating on my surroundings.

'Okay I know that I can use my quirk to try and control people's consciousnesses but I never thought that maybe if I tried hard enough I could also maybe just maybe estimate how many people there may be. It sounds crazy but it's worth the effort'

(Play the song at the begining so as to get an idea how Amy locates each and every student)

"What is going on"
"Shhh I think she's trying to locate everyone's whereabouts" I heard Kirishina whisper but ignoring him I started to feel everyone's presence.

"Okay so Pixie-Bob is unconscious and Tiger, Mandalay, Midoriya, Iida, Koda, Mineta, Ojirou are fighting three villains.

Momo, Jiro and most of class 1B seem to be gathered together wearing what it seems to be gas masks.

Tetsu Tetsu and Kendo are facing against a villain.

Shouji is fending against Tokoyami who apparently lost control iver his quirk Dark shadow.

Uraraka and Tsuy are facing against a blonde female villain.

And as for Bakugou and Todoroki they are up against Shigaraki and the villain from earlier. But keep in mind these may not be as accurate"

"That's bad we have to go towards Bakugou" started Kirishina

"No no one else is going after nobody we have to gather together with the Wild wild pussycats who I suppose are the closest am I right"

"Yes but"
"No buts we'll go there first and after that we'll rescue Bakugou. We need you and your Erasure so as to capture everyone"

'Tch that's not what I was expecting even more so that there is another Nomu close enough to where Momo is'