(11) The Attack On USJ Part 2

In the flood zone

"Guess I' m alone. This is bad and my quirk isn't fitted to fighting in the water" Midoriya mumbled and just like that a shark like villain atempted to attack him. Fortunately Midoriya was saved by Asui holding Mineta. 

"Thank you Asui" said Midoriya.
"No problem but please call me Tsuy"
"Okay but for now we should find a way out because sooner or later they will strike"  the green jaid said refering to the villains in the water.
"You are right"
"Hey aren't you scared. These are real villains and All Might....." exclaimed a frightened Mineta.
"But isn't it strange even though they knew about our training and gathered so many villains" 

"Hey are you listening...."  

"They just so happened that they sent you to me to shipwreck zone"  finished Tsuy.
"Maybe they don't know about our quirks" 
"You have a point Midoriya but what do we do?" 

"I think I have a plan"

In the ruins zone

"Just great now everyone is separated. Well better for me because now I won't have to bother with them and finally get to kick some villain asses. And oh god these villains are terrible. They can't pack a good punch. Though I'm worried why come back after so many year. This can't be good" mumbled Sombra her attention somewhere else.

"Watch out" yelled someone behind her as she dodged the surprise attack.

"Opps better avoid that" she said as she kneeled and avoided another hit while triping the villain making him fall over. Okay now that I took care of this one I should get moving but first...

"Thanks" she said from all the dust she created meeting face to face with Kirishima and Bakugou as the red head blushed.

"Oh Kirishima and hedgehog nice"
"Stop calling me that" he hissed an irk mark appearing on his forehead. Ignoring his statement and instead going for the problem at hand.

"We should get moving I have a bad feeling about them"
"Who are they" glared a pissed off Bakugou.

"Someone you don't want to mess with" Sombra stated in a rush a loud roar and a booming sound echoed not far away as their gazes fixated on something or someone.

There laid their teacher unconscious in a puddle of his own blood. An obvious head injury his limbs bended and twisted in unrecognisable shapes. Midoriya, Tsuy and Mineta not far behind shaking in their boots.

The young villain's body shook with anger watching as he Shigaraki was just about to use his quirk and she couldn't just allow that. But how? She can't use her quirk. Or can she.

As just the thought of innocent life bring lost was the last straw before her quirk restraints broke in half eyes turning red and hair going upwards.

After seeing their teacher being crushed under the giant monster Midoriya, Tsyu and Mineta froze. They couldn't move from fear only stare despite the villain reaching for them in this case Tsyu. And just when the man touched Tsyu something felt odd.

"You know you really are amazing Eraser" Shigaraki said as he turned around but felt surprised of the one facing him.
"What...h-h-howw...This can't be"  

"Hey Shigaraki. Nice to see you too" someone growled as the trio heard the all familiar voice turning slightly to be met with bloody red eyes and hair flying backwards.

Seeing this Midoriya could mumbled "E-erasure" 

The shock was also present amongst the two boys who could only watch how her restraints broke down the all too familiar quirk activating.

"You're alive. That's impossible" Shigaraki started.
"But not for long Nomu kill her" he smirked pointing towards her as the monster now known as Nomu disapeared from everyone's sight and appeared in front of the girl his hand pearcing through Sombra's midsection.

Feeling the sudden rush of pain she coughed a lot of blood but still that didn't faze her much as she stepped back regaining her posture.

Kirishima just stood there watching the scene unfold as Bakugou was quick to regain from the shock preparing for an attack.

"Don't even think about attacking it. Just get Eraserhead, find the others and get some help. I will buy you time" she yelled because shit was bound to get loose. And they listened. All but one.

"Why are you still here"

E D I T E D 👏