(22)The UA Sports festival Part 3

Extra long chapter as an apology for the wait. 💜💜💜
_______________________________________

The first round ended which meant that it was bound to get serious from now on as the opponents Amy were to face would become tougher.

As Midoriya and Todoroki's match marked the beginning. The audience for the first time was dead quiet as those two's fight was nothing compared to their previous ones. From Midoriya abusing his quirk and breaking his bones to Todoroki actually struggling to keep up with the broccoli head.

The strange thing was that even though it seemed that Todoroki had the upper hand but the longer the battle lasted the more slower his attacks became as his body couldn't regulate his heat despite having his father's quirk.

And that didn't go unnoticed by Amy, Bakugou and Midoriya.

But what surprised Amy was even though the tables started turning in Midoriya's favour it seemed the boy had something else in mind as just before the end of the match she made out the last words of Midoriya towards the dual quirk user as not long after he used his fire side making for a huge shockwave to follow afterwards leaving Todoroki as the winner of the match.

Amy POV

That sure was an amzing match but what caught my attention were Midoriya's words
~ It's your power isn't it Todoroki ~
It seems as though that Endevour's family isn't as innocent as it seems. And I like good mysteries as I will unleas the little secrets of the Todoroki family.

"Okay just before we start. Iida I want to apologise in advance"
"Why" he asked concerned.
"No reason just in case something happens" I stated as we both took our postions as the game of cat and mouse was set.

I hoped for Iida to try a different strategy but oh well it is what it is.

"Seriously Iida for someone so smart you can be rather oblivious to the fact I can just erase your quirk or I could have left you to cross out of bounds without even trying that hard"

"Why are you telling me this"
"I wonder too..." I  finished my statement as I continuesly erased his quirk.

I had something in mind that I needed to test out.

"What is happening" screached Present Mic confused.
"Are you that oblivious she is evaluating him"
"Eraser to me it looks like she is just playing with him. And this behavior is so much like you when you don't like someone"

"That may be true in a way but she just wants to show him that not everything can be dealed with speed and the same tactic but it seems he is so invested in catching her to see through her hidden motives which is a huge disadvantage which can lead to his downfall if not taken care of in time" Aizawa finished as in the nick of time of finishing his speech Amy decided to wrap this match up deciding on a perfect 540 kick straight to the head sending him out of bounds.

"And it seems that Tenya Iida is out of bounds making the winner Amy Aizawa" said Midnight making the whole crowd cheer for her as Iida collected himself of the floor holding his head in pain but not enough to stop him from bowing a petfect 90 degree angle apologising for the underwelming match "Aizawa!!! I deeply apologise for my lack of understanding as you made me realise my wrongs and thank you for the great match"

"You're welcome"

But unbeknown to both of them things won't stay peaceful like that for the Iida family as a sudden call will turn their lives upside down.

"Good match Amy" chirped Mina.
"Thanks but it wasn't anything special"
"Yeah but still not averyone can face agains Iida's speed" said a not so dumb Kaminari.
"It seems your back Pikachu"
"Hey that hurt you know" he whined.
"No it didn't and stop being overdramatic"