(43) Muscular

"W-why. How are there villanis here" yelled Mineta.
"Pixie-Bob"

'That's bad Kota'

Midoriya POV
I was looking for Kota, who ran away from the training camp, when I heard a loud explosion. Feeling a sudden rush of dread a sped through the forest hoping to reach Kota on time. As I rushed to the scene and saw a large, bulky and highky muscular man going about to swing at Kota.

"Hm? You were on the list" he suddenly stated recognising me as one of the students from U.A. High School as he straight up charged at me with full force sending me straight at the nearest wall.

"Don't worry Kota I'll save you" I managed seeing as I coughed blood soon after
"For a brat you sure are cocky aren't you. You are Midoriya right. I'm looking for someone named Bakugo Katsuki" as he said that I felt my blood run cold as I felt an immense sense of dread engulf me. I activated my Quirk, One For All, which gives me super strength and speed, and attacked him with a punch. He blocked it easily with his Quirk, Muscle Augmentation, which lets him grow and manipulate his muscles. He said he was bored of fighting weak heroes and wanted to have some fun.

He then launched a barrage of punches at me, which I barely dodged. I realized he was much stronger and faster than me, and I had to find a way to escape with Kota. I grabbed Kota and ran towards the cliff, hoping to use my Quirk to jump over it. But Muscular followed me and caught up with me. He grabbed me by the leg and threw me to the ground. He said he was going to kill me and then Kota. I felt a surge of pain and fear, but I refused to give up. I remembered All Might, my idol and mentor, who always smiled and saved people with his Quirk. I wanted to be like him, a symbol of peace and justice. I also wanted to protect Kota, who had lost his parents and hated heroes. I wanted to show him that heroes are not useless, that they can make a difference. I gathered all my strength and courage and unleashed a 100% smash on Muscular, hoping to break through his defense. But he countered it with his full power, and we were locked in a stalemate.

"You know usually I'm not one to prolong fights but what can I say. I enjoy torturing and killing people especially heroes. Although I'm still furious about that dammed scar left by some that pitiful couple two years ago but enough about me" as Muscular went on about taunting me saying that I was wasting my time and that he would crush me just like he did back then. If it wasn't enough before I was even more disgusted and enraged by his words, especially since now I know that they weren't any heroes but the team called 'Water Hose' or to be specific Kota's parents as I felt a new wave of power in my body. I realized that I had to go beyond my limit, to surpass myself. I shouted 'Plus Ultra', the motto of U.A. High School, and increased my output to 1,000,000%.

With newfound strength I pushed Muscular back with a devastating blow, and he fell to the ground, defeated. I collapsed as well, exhausted and injured. I looked at Kota, who was staring at me with wide eyes. He thanked me for saving him, and I smiled.

"You know you're not alone and even though your parents aren't here there are still people who cate for you. And I may not know your pain but just for this reason I want to become the best version of myself to be a hero who could save people, not just fight villains"
"Thank you for everything mr-"
"Deku. Just Deku"
"Thank you Deku"

Realising that his mission is not yet complete and decides to inform Shota and the Pussycats about the formidable strength of their adversary. He reassures Kota that they can leave Muscular, who is now unconscious, as he won’t be regaining consciousness anytime soon.

Izuku acknowledges the wildfires as a potential threat and expresses to Kota the necessity of his Quirk in this situation. He urges Kota to use his Quirk to help them, just as Izuku had helped Kota earlier. In a swift decision, Izuku has Kota climb onto his back and he begins to sprint towards the facility, carrying both their hopes and fears with him.

In the vicinity of the forest, Mandalay and Tiger are engaged in combat with Spinner and Magne. Despite the intense fight, Magne is able to hold his ground against Tiger, while Spinner proves to be a challenge for Mandalay. As Spinner prepares to strike Mandalay with his bladed weapon, Izuku makes a timely appearance. He lunges forward, his legs charged with the power of One For All Full Cowl, and shatters Spinner’s weapon, leaving him stunned.

After landing on the ground, Izuku quickly reassures Mandalay of Kota’s safety. He then requests her to relay Shota’s message, ensuring that their communication remains intact amidst the chaos.