(4) UA

It's been 11 years after that night but things haven't changed. The police still continues to search for Aizawa's daughter but with no luck.
And Aizawa still hasn't given hope. After all he promised to save her.

~At midnight~

Aizawa POV

Oh how I hate having to work this late but I don't have time during the day because I am a teacher aparently. Even though I have been a teacher for 7 years what a drag.

I did agree to Midnight's suggestion and a few months later I reconsidered and turned a new page of my life. But that's in the past. What matters now is that I'll be having my very own class to teach. Dear god.

And these kids. I already feel the lack of sleep I'll be getting because of them. They just seem so careless and irrational. That is why I would expell the ones who don't take it seriously.

For example that green haired kid from the entrance exam. Even though he has a powerful quirk he just doesn't seem to know how to control his own quirk. But I will have to see for myself.
...

~In the morning~

I am walking in the halls until I hear some murmurs and what I see? My students making unnecessery noise. Oh I'll teach them a lesson.

"If your going to make friends do it somewhere else" my raspy low voice was enough to make them shut up and scramble to their seats.
"It took you 8 seconds to quiet down. Anyway for now just change in this and come outside on the field" I told them holding the jym uniform.

"A quirk assessment test?" asked one of the kids.
"That's right"
"But what about the entrance ceremony. The orientation"
"We'll not follow the traditional opening of the school year as each teacher here has his own way of teaching. So let's not waste time and start"

"We'll start with Bakugou first. As the one who finished at the top of the practical exam. Bakugou I want you to throw this ball but with the help of your quirk. Give it all you have got" I finished as the boy prepared himself for the throw.

"705.2m not bad. Just keep in mind there are other test"
"This looks like so much fun" exclaimed a pink haired and skinned girl.
"Fun you say. How about this the last one to score in all the tests shall be expelled"
"Ehhhh. That's not fair"
"So are narural disasters but we can do nothing about it. So stop complaining and try not to come in last. Good luck"
....

"Okay now here are the results. By the way I was lying about the expelling part" I said changing my mind I smirked seeing their devastated faces.

'These kids might not be that bad actually' I thought reviewing each students' score

"Oh young Aizawa I saw that you didn't expel anyone today especially young Midorya. Did you actually see the potential?" All Might said.
'What is he saying? Anyways'
"You think I am going to tell you? Well it's not like he doesn't potential. That's all" I say as I leave All Might dumbstruck.

E D I T E D 👏