(5) The Capture

~A week after school started~

Unknown POV

I'm tired as fuck already and it's not even what time is it actually? 2am already. Oh shit better get going then. I can't make my client waiting.
....

Though I'm not sure why did Magnet-san request my presence after what two months. I thought she lost interest in me. It's just so sudden and the place of our supposed meeting is how to say it suspiciously close to my place too.

Where was it again XXX street 31 I say checking out the location again on my watch. Okay it should be just around the corner at the bottom of the alleyway.

But luck tonight wasn't on her side as someone else was making his way around patroling.

Aizawa POV

I feel like tonight something is going to happen. Again it's that gut feeling and when I feel like something is going to happen it makes it even more of a posibility.

And I have just started my night patrol when I felt something from the shadows moving but it was so quick that if you weren't accustomed to the dark like me you wouldn't have seen it. But I did so I followed it.
....

Unknown POV

Someone is watching us but from where I say looking around trying to find the intruder but Magnet is making it harder to focus as it is.
"Sombra are you even listening"

"Of course I'm listening who do you take me for. Just tell me my mission because I don't have all night " I snap my anxiety levels peeking in.
"I already did but you were too distracted to hear it" she deadpaned.

"Having trouble" a deep voice interupted.
"Not at all sir we were just discusing something"
'Oh no! Oh no! It's Eraserhead'

"Then why has your friend here already left"
'What' I thought as I turn around seeing that in fact there wasn't anyone behind me.
'Shit that's bad. But if I play it cool'

"Well she is a busy person and.... Oh just fuck it" I exclaim dashing straight for the maze of alleys to which I have memorised almost as the back of my hand.

"Why are you running" he asked.
Isn't it obvious I'm running away from you I curse under my breath for my incompetence.

Aizawa POV

"Why are you running" I ask trying to distract the person by asking random questions as I slowly fish my phone out of my back pocket dialing Hizashi.

"Oi Eraser why calling so early"
"Don't have time to explain now just chasing someone suspicious and I need your help"
'They sure know their way around here'
"Okay but where do I go"
"Just go to XXX alleyway"

"Be there in a few minutes" Hizashi last says before he hangs off.
This isn't going anywhere I say as I activate Erasure.
"Shit" said the person as he stumbles and falls on his face as I use my capture weapon.
"Your little game of tag ends here boy"

"Don't call me boy. I may look like one now but regardless I am a girl." says the now visible girl 'Wait I know her' as I grit my teeth in anger.

"You had your fun now but your schemes end here SOMBRA"
"How cliche. You couldn't have said something more original could you"
"Watch your language Sombra.
"I'm just stating facts! Chill out man"

~After half an hour~

"Hey Eraser"
"Hizashi what happened to 'be there in a few minutes' "
"Sorry man but I don't know the alleyways as good as you so it took me awhile to get to this specific one. Oh who is that over there"
"That's Sombra you fool"

''But how did you manage to capture her? She's known to have always escaped from the police for years"

"Like I know. Sadly that friend of her escaped before I got the chance to act"
"She was not a friend but a coward"
"How so" asked an intrigued Hizashi.
"She just left me there and ran away. I lett my guard down made a few mistakes here and there and here I am. Restrained" she huffed upset with herself.

"Sooo what do we do now" asked Hizashi.
"We take her to the police station of course" answered Shota.
"Yay the police" mumbled Sombra.

E D I T E D 👏