(9) The Media

A few days later and it seemed the excitement surounding the new student started to fade. The stares were becoming less and less with each day and the students didn't seem as cautious and uptight anymore. Maybe Mina's little speech did change her classmates' minds or just today's events spiked everyone's attention.

As today's commotion was caused by the rumours about All Might working as a teacher which blew away in the news.

As we know that's the number one hero and him deciding to start working as a teacher was so interesting as well as unexpected so the hype was expected even though that information was strictly clasified and wasn't supposed to be revealed yet.

But back to the topic. That resulted in hundreds of news reporters to block the entrance of the school invading both the students' and teachers' privacy just to get some information on the rumours. Sadly for them though as they accidently activated the security system thus making the school go in a lockdown.

'Not for long' thought a certain blue haired man.

At lunch break

The first classes went okay for the most part except for a few shouts from Bakugo and a few questions from Iida. The strange thing was that Sombra was being too quiet.

Reason of that was because something has been bothering her since seeing the press. She felt as if somebody has been watching her but every time she looked around nobody was there.

Another thing was the mysterious person who tucked her in a warm blanket resting her head on a soft pillow. As she imagined the feeling of that wramth sleep soon engulfed her. To her dismay though the school alarm went off signaling for an emergency waking her up.

At least she had some fun watching the students panic and bump into each other trying to 'save' themselves.
'So much for being heroes huh. Getting scared of a false alarm' she chuckled seeing as the media took a step in the school grounds.

Though something just didn't sit right. Who in their own mindset would go through such lengths. Something seemed fishy in here but was it her responsibility no. Will she be held responsible probably. But most importantly will it cost her something. Definetely yes. And what will that be we can't know for sure yet.

After school

"This doesn't seem right. From the looks of it there definetily has been used a quirk but just why" said a certain tired teacher.
"We don't know but whoever did it couldn't have been some random citizen" said another teacher.

"You do have a point but since there is no evidence we can't do anything on the matter" said the small beat mouse principle.
"The good thing is that there weren't any cassulties among the students but we better increase the security system" finished an elderly voice.
"Will do"

E D I T E D 👏
_______________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but I promise that the next ones will be longer. 💜