(6) School?

Btw up here is how she was actually dressed. Also hope you enjoy the story. 💜
_______________________________________

At the Police station

"Oh good evening Eraserhead and Present Mic. How can I help you?" asked a police assistant. "We just want to talk with police officer Tsukauchi" said Aizawa.
"No problem he will be down in a minute"
....

"Oh good evening to you two. What brings you here?"
"Well we have something that might pick up  your interest" started Present Mic.
"We caught Sombra" Tsukauchi coughed at the mention of the name.
"What! How?" asked the policeman amazed.

"Call it luck or whatever. I will give you my report later" answered Aizawa.
"But wait! We have to call Nezu for this."
"Why call principal Nezu"
"Because we both have thought about а new villain rehabilitation programme concerning young villains so I need to talk some things out with him before we give you more details"
"Okay but let's wait it out It's too early. And I also have school in a few hours and I want to sleep"

"Sorry to interupt you but I have a question. Where am I going to stay" asked Sombra.
"Well for now your going to stay here until we head over to UA" answered Tsukauchi.

"UA really. Can't wait to go there" said Sombra  excitment written on her face.
"Will I see All Might"
"Yeah maybe. Wait. How do you know about that. That' information is strictly clasified" stated Present Mic.
"Opps. Said too much" she finished sealing her lips.

At school

"Alright class homeroom is about to start so everyone should go its assigned seat" echoed the voice of the class rep Iida Tenya.
"Okay, Okay man. Chill out" said Kaminari as the bell rang but no sigh of their homeroom teacher.

"Strange mr. Aizawa was supposed to have come already" wondered Deku.
"Yeah man it's unlikely of him to be late" comented Kirishima. But just after this comment their teacher bursted though the door.
"Sorry class. I was at the principal's office. Also I have to make an announcement. Starting today we are going to have a new student"

"Yeah new student. Is it a boy or a girl" everyone wondered mainly the girls and a short little pervert. Who unfortunately got caught in Aizawa's capture weapon his quirk activating in the process already pissed off.

"As I was saying we are going to have a new student and to answer your question it's a girl but she isn't your average student so I suggest you behave or else... " but he was interupted by the door suddenly being slamed.

In entered a rather tall girl not as tall as Momo though. She had quite the strange haircut obviously unappropriate for school wearing leggings. and a hoddie.

"Hello everyone how are youuuu..." her voice lowered as her attention was focused on something or someone.
"What are you doing here extra" yelled the blonde.

"Well if you can't already see starting today I'll be your new student. So nice to meet you I guess"
"Well it certainly isn't nice to meet you shitass" he continued yelling.

"Bakugou-kun that's so disrespectful towards our new classmate" disagreed Iida.
"Bakugou do you know her" interupted their teacher.

"Tch. Just some extra I met few months ago"
"Did she do anything to you"
"You act like I'm not even here"
"Quiet down" said the teacher
"Yeah she did. She ran like the coward she is" he laughed which angered her.

"If I were you I'd watch what I say" she threatened a dark aura surounding her. But before she could do anything a capture tape wrapped around her immobilising her even more.

"Let me go I didn't do shit to him" she trashed around.
"Who is that sensei" asked a concerned Momo not liking where this was going.
"That's Sombra"

"Wait you mean that famous villain assasin, hacker and info broker Sombra who the police has been trying to catch for a few years now" asked Deku.
"Yes that is me" she confessed as the room fell silent.

"Aizawa sensei I am sorry to interupt but why are we having a villain at a hero school" asked Iida adressing the elephant in the room.
"Don't tell me you are scared or someshit four eyes"
"Shut up Bakugou"

"As I was saying. So Nezu or Tsukauchi you know them said something about a new rehabilitation programme concerning young villains.

According this programme young villains are instructed to go to a hero school in order to both study normal school subjects as everyone else but also to be able to adapt to normal life again and learn proper manners, what is good and what is bad"

"But isn't it dangerous" asked Uraraka concerned. "It is risky but not impossible so I don't see that much of a problem except if Sombra and someone else decide to cause trouble that is" Aizawa finished looking at a certain blonde.
"Don't look at me like that" pouted Bakugou.
....

"So how old are you" asked Hagakure
"That is not of your concern now"
"And why is that" asked Hagakure again but before Sombra could answer mr. Aizawa told her to not ask more than one question.

"What is your quirk" asked Tsuy. Sigh.
"That's kind of complicated. I could have shown you though that is if I didn't have these restraints but maybe some other time" Sombra said seemingly getting upset for some reason.

"I have a question"
"Shoot it" she said clearly not in the mood.
"Why aren't you wearing the school uniform. It's so disrespectful towards the school, the teachers and student your age and to be dressed in such vulgar clothes" said Iida

"First of all the principal didn't have a problem with me not wearing the school uniform. Second I don't have any other clothes third it's just leggings and a hoddie and lastly you weren't only refering to what I wear right. You also refered to my hair too" she asked as Iida slightly nodded.
"Well fuck you you stupid fucking robot like guy or whetever (shoes a middle finger). I'll have my hair how I want it and I'll dress how the fuck I want to"

"Okay I think that's enough question for today. Now continue with your classes and see you later for heroics class" Aizawa said while glaring at her. She only waved at him innocently. After that everything went normal till it was time for heroics.

E D I T E D 👏