(1) That Night

WARNING
-Violence
-Suicide thoughts
-Blood and even rape will be shown in the this and next chapter
_______________________________________

At the hospital

It was a warm night of May. The screams of a newborn child filled the hospital room.

"Congratulations!!! It's a girl!!" the doctor said joyfully as he handed the newborn over to her parents.
''Oh god Mayu! Look at her. She's so small" said Shouta.
"Of course she is. And she looks so much like you. I'm jealous'' the mother of the infant exclaimed.
"Can I hold her"
"Of course Shota'' she giggled as she handed the baby to the young hero now officially a father.

~Time skip 4 years~

"Papa, mama look it's All Might. Look how strong he is. I want to be just like him." said the young and energetic girl. "Oh swetty you want to be a hero? How brave of you. I know you can definitely become one"

"Like dad right?"
"Yes just like dad. Even more powerful" said the young mother as she she extented her arm in the air doing the All Might pose only earning the little girl's giggle.
"Yes bunny but for now go to bed. Heroes need to sleep so they can beat bad people" said Shota trying to hide his laugh.
"Oki Papa"
....

"Honey I'm going out."
"Okay but you need to stop working at night. It's bad for you and I get to feel lonely but regardless of it stay safe"
"Thanks, I will" said the young hero as he leaned over his wife sharing a quick kiss on the lips.

LATER THAT NIGHT

It was now 2am and the young family was long ago asleep. While they were sleeping peacefully a sudden knocking on the door was heard. That started the mother as she quickly stood up on her feet and went to check who was up this late in the evening.

Not even close to the door was she when a sudden explosion blasted the poor mother making her fly right into the nearest wall injuring her head and leg in the process as she blacked out for a moment.

Moments after the blast she ragained her consciousness. But what she saw could make every mother's blood run and would make them scream cold as the intruders were kidnaping her most previous thing. Her child.

And she could never allow that or so she thought as all the reason for her actions was long gone.

Forgetting about her condition she quickly rose up and directed her attention to her crying daughter who was being taken away by three men.

As she tried to break free she felt a hand squizing her throat making it hard for her to breathe. But that didn't stop her as she collected her thoughts despite the obvious pain she was feeling.

So she grabed the man's wrist with one hand as the other was placed on the man's elbow as she quickly twisted the man successfully escaping his grip and with a little more pressure managing to dislocate his shoulder.

'One man down. Two left' she thought.

Not even remotely close to the other person was she when the now laying man caught her by the leg same leg that was injured as she fell down on the hard floor.

By the time the person she was aiming for activated his quirk which resulted in her being paralized.

After making sure she couldn't move he took her body stripping her by tearing her pijama leaving her in only her underwear. And oh boy was she looking like a snacc he though licking his lips as he soon after raped the woman.

But seeing that it didn't entertain him he took out his knife and started playing with it making a few stab wounds a few cuts here and there as the woman winced in pain her blood spilling more and more. When he finally felt pleased he left her splatered on the floor leaving her semi-lifeless body to bleed out.

While this was happening the third man made sure that the brat was watching so that she knows how to behave otherwise she will follow the example of her mother.

And believe me it was horrotfying much less for a 4-year old child as the poor child screamed at the Top of her lungs but to no avail as she was simply hit on the head thus making her pass out. After that they left as if nothing had happened.
....

Eraserhead had just finished his night patrol and was on his way home. While walking he felt a strange feeling in his gut as if something bad had happend so he sprinted all the way home, unlocking the door.

What he didn't expect was that the door was unlocked making him a witness of a horrorfying scene.

E D I T E D 👏