(27) Interships Begin And Roasting Endevour

Amy POV

It's Saturday and right now I'm standing in front of the number 2 hero's aggency with his son. And let's just say things couldn't get any more akward between us. Like how can someone be so calm and just overall looking dead inside.

Even I can't do that when I'm about to step inside the numebr 2 hero and not knowing if I'll make it out alive while he just stands there. He doesn't even blink like what the hell.

I know I've worked with many people and fought with just as many but never in my entire working experience have I seen someone looking as dead as him. And I can tell he doesn't want to be here which is kind of understandable knowing your father is a hero and not any hero but THE Endeavour.

But from what I overheard during the sports festival between Midoriya and Todoroki during the fight it's safe to assume that his father had something to do with him wanting to become. 

Maybe its his father's ambition to make him the best hero. Or maybe he's using his son as a tool for his own selfish demands.

Not maybe I'm sure this has to be it. Otherwise why would he not want to use his fire side and get so frustrated about it. And just the thought of your own father who is a hero at that to use you for his own selfish demands makes my blood run cold.

"Let's go Todoroki" I stated making my way towards the aggency.
"Why did you apply here" Todoroki asked. "Am I not allowed to chose for myself" hearing the silence I understood that my assumptions weren't off.
"And you. Why did you chose your father's aggency"
"Because he is my father"
"And what of that"
"You are your own person. You can chose for yourself" I stated but only got the silent treatment from him.

As if he was in deep thought he stood there watching and studying me as if I were some new kind of specimen. And not wanting to question him I made my way inside the building with him close behind feeling his mismatched eyes staring holes at the back of my neck.

"Hello Shoto and ms. Aizawa right. What a surprise to have another student in here much less the winner of the Sport's festival" said a beautiful young girl probably in her early 20s.

"That's right and thanks. I'm asuming your Endevour's assistant. What's your name" I politely asked avoiding the first statement she made all while trying to start a conversation as to break the tension.

"That's unexpected. Usually people avoid me much less ask me for my name but thanks for asking. The name is Inoue Akira"
"That's a pretty name" I exclaimed as she thanked with a flustered face.

"So where is Endevour"
"Oh he is in his office working on a case and he said not to disturb him. And if you excuse me I have to leave as I have to run a few errands"
"No problem"

This aggency sure is big but I'm a bit confused. I know heroes are busy amd especially someone like him but still it won't hurt to meet your SON. Like hello that's your son. You are supposed to set a good example not the opposite.

Also hearing her statement I guess I'm the first one besides his child to ever come for an internship.

"Hey Todoroki tell me something about yourself. We can start of with what's your favourite food, colour which hero do you like"
"I like cold soba noodles and my favourite colour is blue I guess"
"I knew it. Opps. Sorry. Continue"
"My favourite hero is All Might"
"Really mine too was"
"Was?" he asked intrigued.

"No apparent reason. Just I think there are other heroes who can rival him to some extent. Not all heroes wear a cape you know. And just about anyone can be a hero but today's society can't and don't want to understand it. I mean my dad also helps people in need but just doesn't get that much public recognition. And what pains me more is the fact that quite a few heroes take their title for granted and go to such lengths and use it  to their advantage and for what. To satisfy their own selfish needs. But anyways sorry I tend to get lost in my thoughts"