(16) The Reunion

"Ehhhh" the whole class felt dumbstruck from the sudden reveal. Who would have guessed that their lazy sleep deprived teacher actually had a daughter but their surprise was quickly shut down by the sound of the door of the room opening as there stood their teacher.

"So it was true" hearing those words Sombra now known as Amy returned a weak smile as she spread her arms waiting for an impact as shortly after they contected with her father's ones tears faling down from both their eyes.

"I h-have ......missed you.........s-so much............and almost gave up on you" he finished as his grip tightened because if he let go she might disapear again as tears finally fell down from both parent and child.

"Me too dad. Me too" Amy wispered. As this was happening the whole class was just standing there apreatiating the reunion between a father and his child. Of course there were the mixed feelings but who cares about that right?

After a few more minutes the hug was broken as Aizawa started talking.

"I'm so s-sorry for leaving you that night and m-making you suffer s-so much a-and I know I won't be able to make up for it but I will try my best" he again finished in between sniffles as he kissed her forhead and give her another but short warming hug.

As this happened there were a few squickeling sounds of the adorable father and daughter moment which were enough to get the family back on planet Earth specifically their classroom.

Realising this Aizawa felt rather embarrased but quickly shrugged it off.

"Ahem. Sorry for this class but anyway let's continue" he said wiping away a few tears.

"No problem Mr. Aizawa. Congratiolations we are so happy for both of you" exclaimed the girls 
"Thank you" he said as he for the first time in his whole career as a teacher gave a true genuine smile freaking out the whole class.

"Mr Aizawa there isn't much time so why don't we introduce ourselves again but this time for real so as to get to know each other" suggested Momo surprising the class because she wasn't one to take part in this type of activities.

"Okay even though I don't think it is rational"  
"Yayy" the whole class cheered mostly the girls. As everyone went on with his/her introduction it was now Amy's turn.
"So as you know I'm Amy Aizawa and I'm 15 years old"  

"Whaaat but that means" returning to their teacher
"How old are you sensei"
"38"
"Whaaat. You look way old... ouch" Kamimari was shrugged by Jiro.

"It isn't a problem Jiro I hear that a lot. As to why I look older is due to what happened in my life after Amy's kidnaping and my wife's death because these were the worst years in my life from drinking to the point of death to the actual thought of ending my life so it is no surprise to think that" said their teacher as if it was something normal to him as after saying this the whole class tensed up but still there were questions that needed to be answered.

"So let's continue shall we" said Amy breaking the akward silence.
"I know that here are some people who wanted to know about my quirks so now it's time to spill the tea"

"So the first one is obviously Erasure my father's, the second one is Siren my mother's and the last which is the most deadliest Bloodlust" finished Amy.

"But what does the last one do" asked Kaminari.
"You will find out soon but not now okay" she answered with the famous Aizawa grin scaring the class.

And with that the bell rang signaling that the class was over and it was time for English with your all time favourite teacher and megaphone Present Mic.

_______________________________________
Sorry for the delay and more importantly sorry if it seems a little rushed.

E D I T E D 👏