(36) Final Exams Begin

Who could have thought that the final exams would be hard and full of surprises well no one to be honest. But today was full of surprises that literally shocked everyone. Some in a good way but most in a bad one.

Being told from second years that the practical exam will be the same as the entrance one many of the students that being Mina and Kaminari were endlesly happy seeing themselves already on the summer training camp but their happines was short lived because as soon as they reached Ground Beta there already stood the teachers fully equipped.

"Why are all the teachers here" asked a concerned Kaminari.
"Glad you asked" said Nezu jumping out of Aizawa's scarf.

"You see under normal circumstances the practical exam would have been the same as in the entrance exam which means you would have been fighting against robots. But due to some events including the League of Villains and the sudden rise of villain activity there had to be taken some certain measurements"

"So to clear your confusion instead of robots you will be fighting against us teachers"

"Whaaaaat" screamed most of the students.
"But why" asked Mineta.
"Just shut up you idiot" hissed Bakugou from far behind.

"Didn't you hear Nezu explain it wasn't out of his own free will. He does this for us. To be prepared if something were to happen in the future as we can't always expect our teachers to arrive on time and save us so just shut up and accept the facts already" finished Amy.

"Miss Aizawa I think they understood and let your father say the pairs which will be going against each one of us"

"Okay so here are the pairs and the order in which they will go"

Todoroki and Yayorouzu vs Me

Aoyama and Uraraka vs Thirteen

Koda and Jirou vs Present Mic

Tokoyami and Asui vs Ectoplasm

Sero and Mineta vs Midnight

Shoji and Tooru vs Snipe

Sato and Kirishima vs Cementos

Ojirou and Iida vs Power Loader

Denki and Mina vs The principle

"And finally Midoriya and Bakugou against...."
"ME" finished All Might.
"No way All Might will be against us" fanboyed Midoriya.

"Wait who am I going against to" stated Amy.

"You will face me" said a certain familiar voice.
"From all the heroes you could have picked you picked HIM" Amy screached pointing towards the now entering number 2 hero Endevour.

"It was necessary miss Aizawa because I heard from Endeavour himself that you two weren't on the best terms and I think it would come in handy to repair your relationship a bit for the upcoming future" answered Nezu earning a scoff from the ravenete.

"So thank you everyone for the patience and thank you Endevour for taking some of your time to attend the lesson and without furhther do let the practical exam begin"

Amy POV

All the exams have been going quite well if you exclude a few ups and downs from some of the teams.

Take for example Momo and Todoroki's team. Despite it having some of the most talented students out there but if they can't communicate between each other properly them they are as good as dead.