(21) The UA Sports Festival Part 2

3rd Person POV

After the first game there was a small break and the second game was announced.

Cavarly battle.

"What a dissapointment"  
"Em don't say that it's going to be fun" chirped Mina.
"Yeah. For you because you already have a team and with Bakugo. Really. How dare you betray me"  
"Well he picked me girl and don't be jealous I won't steal your man"  

"That's not what I meant and stop mocking me or I won't ever talk to you" Amy threatened a bit too loud earning the stares from a few people.
"WHAT" and just like that everyone seemed to distance more from her.

"Hey how about we team up" someone said gaining Amy's attention.
"Who the hell are you" but before she could turn around to face the mysterious person her body fell numb.

'What is happening'
'I can't move. Who was calling me. Come on body move. Freaking move' she mentally screamed activating her quirk.

"Wh-what" that same someone exclaimed.
"You were supposed to be under my control" 
'So that's what it was'

"Sorry but these stuff won't work on me" she said finally taking notice of the person.
"YOUuu. What do you want"  
"To win and seeing you rank high may give me more of a chance to shine" the lavender haired boy stated.
"In your dreams"  

"But you don't have a say in this as you don't have a team"
Hearing this Amy stopped dead in her tracks smirking.
"Okay you got me here. But first tell me your name AND quirk"

"The name's Hitoshi Shinso and my quirk is called Brainwashing. Basically I can mind control people but I need the person to answer a question or to simply get their attention"

"Wow that's a nice quirk. No wonder it gave me a challange" stunned the boy didn't say a word.
"What it's true. I like your quirk. Also I have a similar quirk to yours. It works differently though but that's other story noe we just need to get ourselves some teamates"

Amy POV

"Everyone in your places get set.. START" hearing Midnight's words echoo throughout the stadium we prepared to move out of the field of vision leaving the rest to concentrate on Midoriya.

And just as I anticipated everyone went straight for Midoriya's points which is stupid and predictable but to my advantage because in this commotion I could very easily take advantage and steal a few points.

Also I had the advantage because my team consisted of brainwashed idiots that being Ojiro and some other guy from class B. And before you ask why are they like that well because it's funny and they easy to control.

3rd person POV

It wasn't long before the game ended with my team or actually Shinso's team as to not bring any unwanted attention. The good thing is that we managed to come in second place as the gap between first place and second is big.

But what surprised me was the fact THAT Midoriya's tactic didn't succeed as in first place came Todoroki's team while Midoriya's was fourth leaving Bakugo's third.

And my god I almost died laughing from how badly he fell from trying to catch the 1 milion headband because just before the end of the game he jumped from his team and went flying for Todoroki's team but with no luck as midway the time went off signaling the end of the game leaving him falling flat on his face his screams muffled which was so hullarious.

But that's beside the point as Midnight started explainig the rules for the last time stopping twice due to people forfeiting their matches due to reasons.