(28) Reasons

Waking up was definetely a struggle for Amy as she didn't go to sleep at 4 in the fucking morning But it is what it is.

'God I shouldn't have fallen asleep on the desk. Now I'm stiff' silently complained Amy but remembering she wasn't alone she felt even more dreadful.
'I should wake him up but nahh. I need my caffeine first' she concluded as she made her way towards the cupboards in search of coffee.

'Whaaat. This coffee is expensive as fuck. Where do they even have this much money for a coffee brand like this' her shock though was cut short by a silent shuffle of the bed sheets. Turning around she was faced with a not so handsome Todoroki as his hair was a mess and his clothes were wrinkled.

"You should definetely get more presentable before your daddy comes straight for my life" But still not fully awake Todoroki could only nod even though he still couldn't register what was happening.

"Ahhh there that's so much better. Thank the gods for providing us with such a devine drink" Amy cheered talking a sip of her black coffee.
"Is it that good" asked the dual haired boy.
"And you dare tell me you haven't tried coffee before"
"No. Should I"
"Yeah definetely. Want me to make you some"
"No thank you"
"As you wish" Amy shrugged talking another sip of the black drink.

The peace and quiet didn't last long as the boy's phone started buzzing and with a quick swipe of his phone he was met with a mildly upset and much more angrier father. "Shoooooto where are you. Why didn't you pick your phone. I've been trying to get in touch with you for a while"

As Endevour's words left his mouth a slight sigh escapes Todoroki's lips before he answered.
"Why should I. It's not like you to care and also why didn't you just ask Aizawa"

"Just answer me" he rushed a bit annoyed.
"I'm with her if you know where she is saying at" Growling slightly pissed at his son's answer Endevour's manage to give a somewhat answer himself.
"I'll be there" and with that he hung up.

"And 3....2...1..." Amy counted down as THE man bursted through the door of her hotel room.
"Good morning to you too" she joked trying to surpress a laugh from seeing the ridicilous face of the number 2 hero.
"I don't wanna hear a word from you" he said as he grabbed his son's hand harshly taking him out of the hotel room.

"You're leaving already what a shame. I'm sure you'd want a cup of coffee or something. I can make some if you'd like"
"I don't want anything from someone like you" he huffed.

"Okay I'm coming I guess" she finished chugging her coffee in one go following along.
"You can release my hand you know" Todoroki interupted as Endevour let go of his hand a slight purple bruise already forming in.

'So he's used to it' Amy thought draging behind the duo.

"So what's it for today" Amy asked trying to break up the silence but seeing as she didn't get an answer she decided it's better to just wait and see.

Endevour's agency - training hall

"Sooo are we training"
"Not you" said Endevour enfesising on the word you.
"Then what am I supposed to do"
"Don't care just get out of my sight"
"You know for a moment I thought I could give you 'some space' but your attitude says otherwise so I'd be glad to stay some more"

"Why you little..." he raged ready to strike but a pair of red eyes and jet black flying hair said otherwise.
"Something wrong" said Amy in a mocking manner.
"Nothing" was the only answer that left Endevour's mouth before he started training with Shoto ignoring the occasional death glare. Not much time passed before Amy was really fed up.

"This move shouldn't be done like that as it leaves the upper body exposed to the opponent" corrected Amy seeing that Endevour wasn't teaching his son a good move.