(32) Going Out

Mina POV

'Damn what was that about' these were my only thoughts after Bakugou suddenly left the cafeteria.
"He knows something that we don't but just what could it be"

"I don't know Mina and you could tell he doesn't want us knowing" said Eijirou snaping me of my thoughts as I look at him realising that we were the only ones left.

"Did I say that out loud"

"Yes. Yes you did"

"I'm worried Ei. I'm worried for Amy. Worried that something is happening that we don't even suspect and I'm afraid something bad might happen to her" 

"Maybe it's for the best Mina. Think about it this way. She didn't say anything to you so as not worry you"

"Still that doesn't mean she could just hide stuff from us. I know there is more to this than meets the eye. And I want her to trusts us to trusts me and know she has someone she can depend on "

"Trust isn't something that can happen out of the blue it takes time. And I don't want to ruin it for you but she kind of already does have that certain someone. She has Bakubro you know. Yeah he may not be the first person to spring to mind but still that doesn't exclude him"

"You're right Eiji. These two definetely care for each other buuut they need a little bit of time to realise it" 

"Okay and I'll stop you here before it goes south so let's go before we are late for class" he finished stopping my fangirling spree.

In class I couldn't have seen the most wholesome thing in the world for which every shipper queen like me would die for to see.

Amy sleeping on her desk with Bakugou's blazer used as a blanket a soft smile on her face as she was sleeping peacefully. Ahh my heart can't take it from this cuteness.

Before you ask me how I'm sure it's his blazer. Well I know because he is the only one not wearing one at the moment so you get the idea.

But for now I'll let it slide because I don't want to ruin this wholesome scene plus I'm still concerned for Amy's wellbeing so for now I won't mention this matter and respect her privacy.

Last class for the day and we are free. I'm glad my bestie is feeling much better but what will make her fell even better is a night out with the Bakusquad but first I need to bring that up to the boys.

Amy POV

"Guys do you want to go to the arcade tonight" I hear Mina ask the boys. "What's the arcade" I suddenly ask. "No way. You don't know what the arcade is" asked Kaminari in disbelief.

"Nope. I've heard people talking about it but never knew what that is. So what is it" I asked in a more demanding way.

True I didn't know about this but only hear people talk about it but never did I really found it that interesting up until now.

"Oh Amy we definetely need to go now like right at this moment. This cannot be postponed till later in the evening. So boys are you in"
"Hell yeah" I heard Kaminari cheer with Kirishima.

"Count me in too" said Sero as I stayed there watching like a lost puppy. "Fuck off this is stupid" exclaimed hedgehog which kind of saddened me but I didn't show it.

"Come on Blasty you can't say no to her she doesn't know anything about simple teenage like activities so please come with us" Mina tried convincing him.
"No way in fucking hell am I spending time with you losers"

"Please Bakugou now I really want to know what this is all about so please come with us you don't have to do anything just come. It will be fun" I pleaded making the puppy eyes hoping to whatever god there is for him to agree.