This is not what it looks like

Genre: smut
Ship: jondami

Damian: 17
Jon: 18

The batfam walk in on Jon and Damian
______________________________________

Damian POV

Finally. The rest of my so called family get out of the house. Alfred is going to visit his family in england and the rest of the family is going with him, I told them I have a couple of art ideas I need to work on. Lately I have gotten really serious about my art so they believed it. But now I have 2 whole weeks to myself.

I plop myself down on the couch and look through my phone for something to do. When in in my art gallery I come across a picture that Jonathan sent to me and holy hell my boyfriend is hot. He sent me a picture of him without his shirt, sticking his tongue out, and pulling down his towel to flex his 10 inches. His body is dripping wet from the shower since it is a pic of him in his bathroom mirror. A text appears under it saying, I know your home alone princess.

I get horny just thinking about it. Ever since he took my virginity 6 months ago I couldn't get enough of him and he and Lois just move to Gotham while Clark fixes up their barn house. He's even closer to me and we both sneak out more than we should to see each other. I want him now.

I get up and start going to my room up stairs and I cal him while lying down. He picks up quickly. "Hello princess" he says in such a deep sexy voice. "Hello Jonathan, I saw the picture you sent me" I say smoothly.
"Oh good, the reason I sent it is because I was thinking about you and started to feel some type of way" his voice is so sexy that I start feeling body up and down.

"That's good *gasp* I think I feel the same way" I gasp in the middle of my sentence as I press wet finger into my hole. I think he could tell what I'm doing from the gasp and how I yerned in the second part of my sentence. "And your right I am home alone" I remind him so he can get here quicker.

"Good that means I can come over and no one came hear me make make you scream" he growls at the end of his sentence and I moan just from that. "I need you now" I say harshly but in a sexy tone. "I'm coming princess" he hangs up after that.

I have a good 10 to 15 minutes before he gets here so I decide to put get a little extra sexy for him. I do a full makeover.

I put on some mascara and a some eye liner. Then I get my body ready. I put on a tight sleeveless dark green see through crop top, a black crop top leather jacket, a black leather spiked chocker, black leather spiked wrist cuffs, black leather fingerless gloves, black thigh highs that connect to some light green garter belts, some small black lace panties that are basically non-existent with how small they are and to top it all off a small black leather skirt that covers nothing and is like only 3 inches long.

I pull out the red silk blankets and dread rose petals on the sheets. I put a couple of lit candles around the bed, I put chains that connect to the wrist cuffs on the head board and I go down to the cellar and grab my father's good champagne and 2 glasses. I get everything set up and Jon is here not to long after that.

I sit on the side of the bed and wait for him with my legs crossed. "Where are you princess" he yells from down stairs knowing that he's just teasing me. "I'm in here beloved".

I adjust my position so I'm leaning back on my hands and sticking my rather large chest out. He comes in the room and stops in shock. He looks me up and down then back down almost as if he was trying to see in between my legs. "Oh princess" he walks to me and he pulls my hand so I can stand up.