Demon

Genre: 4 in 1
Ships:jayroy, gardami, koridick

  Damian: 17
Garfield: 19

Everybody always calls him a demon but what happens when they find out that it's true.

______________________________________

Gar's POV

1

Finally I'm alone with the magnificent, gorgeous, delicious Damian Wayne. Or as some might put it as, my boyfriend.

We pull up to a house hidden in the woods, it's a black house that he had built for a secret place to got to be alone. 2 months into dating him he showed it to me making me promise never to tell another soul. And the out side might be big but it's even better under ground.

(I'll give you all to description of the house and pictures another time)

We both go into one of the training rooms in silence then I ask "hey babe, why are we here?" He just smiles and keeps walking. I just realized this entire time he was wearing a black cloak so I never saw what he was really wearing. We reach the training room and he stops on it middle of the room and takes of his cloak and I am surprised to say the least at what he's wearing

 We reach the training room and he stops on it middle of the room and takes of his cloak and I am surprised to say the least at what he's wearing

I stand there slack jawed unable to speak, I knew he liked to Cross dress and wear rather tight and revealing clothing. But I'm confused as to why he's dressed like this down here, not that I'm complaining. Then he speaks "so when I was younger my mother was going to to start teaching me combat in more restricting forms like with tight clothing, limited resources, and stuff like that, but then I had to move to Gotham and so she never got around to doing it but I started training like that about a week ago and I think it's time I go against an actual person this time". He explains with a small smirk.

"And I want that person to be you" he adds along. I just simply take of my shirt and grab a katana while he waits already holding one. "3", "2", "1". We both go at each other quickly, the only thing you can hear is metal slashing and scraping. We go for a good 3 minutes with me getting slightly distracted by his big round ass in the tight leather, seeing it flash every time his waist cape comes up and I- oh shit he's charging at me.

Our swords clash and I see a small spark of green electricity come from his had. It turn into some kind of power shock and pushes me back causing me to fly across the room and crash into a mirror. "AGH" I grunt out in pain as blood slowly seep out off all of the cuts. I roll over to see Damian on his knees with his hands slightly shaking as he repeats the word no.